What is their problem!? (chapter 28)

Shawn POV

My training was so cool and I had so much fun. The rest of the team and I went back to the locker rooms after the training and started getting changed in our daily clothes after we took a shower.

,,Hey, Mendes!" A guy named Henry said. ,,There's a party at my house this Friday. You should definitely come. You can also bring some friends with you. There are going to be a lot of chicks." He continued and a few guys cheered.

,,I already have a girlfriend. I don't care about the chicks." I said and started drying my still wet hair with a towel after I got changed.

,,Then you can come together. Xander and Morgan are also going to be there with their girls. Just come and we can get to know each other better then we can do it here at the training." Henry said.

,,I'm gonna think about it. Thanks for the invitation anyways." I said and got out of the locker room while I was still drying my hair.

I kinda wanted to go at the party, but at the same I didn't want to. After what happened the last time, I don't think I will ever be able to go to a party without worrying about Camila. Maybe I sound overprotective, but I can't help it. I thought Camila some basics about self defence, but you never know what can happen.

This world is literally so fucked up. A girl shouldn't need a boyfriend to take care of her. A girl should be able to go to a party without to worry what may happen to her if she gets too drunk, just like a guy goes to a party without worries.

Anyway, I made my way to the smaller ice hall where Camila had training and went to the tribune where other students were sitting and doing homework or whatever. Camila immediately noticed me and waved at me with a smile on her face. The other girls looked weird at her, but she didn't seem to care.

Camila POV

,,You know Shawn Mendes?" Wendy one of the girls asked me as she saw me waving at Shawn as he sat down at the tribune.

,,He's my boyfriend." I informed her and she rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

Did I say something wrong again!? Why do they all hate me? Like I really don't understand.

,,Camila! Pay attention! It's your turn." Anastasia said and made me wakke up from my daydreams. I saw that it was my turn again to try to do the triple axel jump.

The girls have been trying to do the axel jump for 4 hours and they were getting there and so was I with my triple axel jump. The thing was Anastasia wouldn't tell us to stop with the exercise until we made it perfectly. We had some breaks where she let us eat or just relax for a few minutes, but afterwards we had to go on with the same thing. Wendy and Cora were already complaining, but I was used to repeating every exercise until I made it perfect because I always used to be in the ice hall for hours training and not because Juliana told me, but because I wanted to.

I skated off and did the jump. I was so proud as I did it perfectly and landed even better. Maybe it was because my lucky charm was watching me.

,,Yes! That's what I call perfection! Good job Camila!" Anastasia said proudly and as I looked at the girls I saw that they only rolled their eyes.

Okay but what is their problem!?

,,Thank you." I said and smiled at her.

,,Could you do it one more time and if you do it like you did it now. I want you to do something else." Anastasia said and I nodded.

I took my position skated off again and made the jump again. This time it was even better. My jump and my landing were perfect.

,,Perfect!" Anastasia said excited. At least she doesn't hate me. ,,I don't know if you know, but you are known for your axel jumps. I analysed your competition and every time you did an axel jump your score was incredible. You for sure will perform this triple jump at the nationals AND if your really can do the impossible, I want you to try to do the quarter axel jumps." Anastasia said and my jaw fell.