Chapter 8

"How about Edgar?" Luke asks.

"That sounds too old man-ish." You say, shaking your head.

He nods and keeps thinking.

You two were trying to come up with some baby names. So far it wasn't going so well. Surprisingly, you've never actually considered boy names in the past while growing up and daydreaming about having a family. You never thought of girl names either. You just knew you wanted two boys and two girls. Maybe more kids than that but you at least wanted that.

"Garfield." He says.

"Luke." You sigh.

"Sorry, I have no good ideas. I'm just naming things that came to mind. And I'm reading the comic strip in the paper." He says, showing you Garfield.

"You're such a child." You laugh.

"I know." He smiles.

You shake your head and keep thinking. "How about Owen?"

"That's cute." He says.

You nod and smile. "We can keep that as an option."

He nods. "James?"

"Sure." You smile. "We should think of at least one more for now, just so we have a few options."

He thinks. "Collin?" He asks.

"Yes, that's cute." You smile.

"You're cute." He smiles.

You blush and smile.

"Ahh there's my tomato." He laughs.

"Stop." You laugh.

"Make me." He smirks.

You smile and shove him off the chair he's sitting on.

"Oof." He says as he hits the floor. "That's not what I meant."

"I know." You smile.

"Bitch." He jokingly says.

"Don't forget that." You joke. "Don't mess with me Hemmings."

"Got it." He says, sitting up and raising his hands in surrender.

"Good." You laugh and hold your hands out to help him up. He grabs your hands and stands up.

"You're lucky you're pregnant." He says.

"Why?" You ask.

"I would have pulled you down next to me." He says.

"You could have." You tell him.

"I'm not doing anything that can risk hurting the baby." He says.

"Aww you're so sweet." You say and kiss his cheek.

He smiles and slaps your ass. You gasp in shock and look at him.

"Luke! I take back that statement." You say.

"Oh please, you enjoyed that." He smirks.

"Someone's horny today." You laugh.

"Of course, look at you. You're so hot." He says.

"Shut up." You laugh.

He smirks. "You know you love it."

"I mean yeah but I don't think we should have sex right now." You say.

"Why not?" He pouts.

"Because I like torturing you." You tell him.

"Wow, you really are a bitch." He pouts.

"Yep." You shrug. "What can I say? I like making you suffer."

He sighs. "I want a divorce."

"No you don't." You smile.

"Yeah. You're right." He smiles.

"I'm always right." You smirk.

"Not always." He shakes his head.

"Name a time I was wrong." You wait.

He stays silent. You smirk and stare at him. "Exactly. I'm never wrong."

He bites his lip and looks down at you with his beautiful blue eyes, making you melt inside. "I love you." He says.

You sigh. "Go to the bedroom, I'll be up in a minute."

He smirks and runs upstairs. You laugh and shake your head. How did you end up with him? He might be more of a child than the child you two are having together. You loved Luke's childlike self though. It was very entertaining.

You walk upstairs and laugh when you see Luke already laying on the bed, naked.

"Wow, you really aren't wasting any time, are you?" You ask.

"No, I need you." He groans.

"Okay, okay." You laugh. You start taking your clothes off and climb into bed with him. He starts kissing you right away.

**********

You start giving him a handjob and smirk against his lips as he moans into your mouth. He starts to pump a finger in and out of you to get you wet. Once you're wet enough he goes inside of you. He starts thrusting slowly before speeding up. You moan and leave scratches down his back. He leaves some hickeys on your neck and starts to get sloppy. You both finish soon and try to catch your breath.

**********

"That was amazing." Luke says as he pants.

"It was. The time in the bathroom is still my favorite though." You say.

"Same." He smiles. "We should do that again sometime."

"We should." You smile.

He sighs. "Do you think I'm going to be a good dad?"

"Of course I do. You're going to be the best dad Luke." You smile and grab his hand. You stroke the back of his hand with your thumb.

"I'm just nervous." He says.

"Understandable. I am too." You say.

"You are?" He asks.

You nod. "I'm just scared he won't like me."

"Are you kidding? He's going to love you." He says.

"I hope so." You sigh.

"It's hard not to love you." He says.

You smile and laugh. "Remember before when you said you wanted a divorce?"

"I was kidding!" He says.

"I know." You smile.

He smiles back and kisses your head. "I love you."

"I love you too." You smile.

"Enough to carry my babies?" He jokes.

"Eh maybe not that much." You smile.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "Do you want to do something?"

"What?" You ask.

He shrugs. "Walk on the beach?"

"Sure." You smile.

You both get up and get ready to go to the beach. You both get into his car soon and he drives there. You both rock out to songs on the radio again, but sadly 5sos didn't play this time. You get there soon and park. You get out and walk to the board walk then go on the sand and walk by the water. You hold hands as you walk down the beach. This was perfect. You loved nights like this. Especially when you were with Luke. The beach was one of your favorite places to go. You couldn't wait to bring your baby boy here in the future. You hope he loves it like you do.