Chapter 10

*Skip chapter if you don't like smut*

Today was the last full day of your vacation with Luke. You were leaving tomorrow at 11 am, but at the moment, you two were trying to think of what to do to on your last day here.

"Well let's see.." you think. "We've spent most of our time here at the beach. We've been to the zoo.."

"We could just spend the whole day here trying new sexual positions." He smirks.

You roll your eyes. "Maybe one or two."

"For real?" He asks.

"I mean why not." You shrug. "Other than that, do you want to go to the beach again?"

"Sure... what if we find a private spot at the beach and have sex there?" He asks.

"Sounds scandalous.. I'm in." You nod.

He smirks and puts his hands on your butt cheeks and pulls you into his chest.

"Not that I'm complaining but why are you so horny lately?" You ask.

"Because we're away and alone and we haven't done the nasty." He groans.

"Did you take me here just so we could have sex the whole time?" You ask.

"Part of it." He smirks.

"Well why didn't you say that sooner?" You ask, running your finger down his chest.

He bites his lips. "I also brought toys."

You let your finger travel all the way down to the button on his jeans and then look back up to meet his eyes. You raise an eyebrow. "Is this one of the special occasions where you like me to call you daddy?"

He bites his lip as his pants start to grow in the crotch area. "Yes."

You smile and kiss him. "Get the toys out." You whisper against his lips.

He stumbles over to his suitcase and takes a small bag thats placed down next to it. He takes it over to you and you open it and look inside.

You pull out a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs and hold them up. "How very kinky Luke.. or should I say, daddy.."

He rips off your shirt and pushes you down onto the bed. He grabs the other three pairs he has out of his bag. He handcuffs you to the bed frame and takes your pants and underwear off. He takes his off too and you watch as his erection grows. He searches for something in the bag and pulls it out. You hear a buzzing sound as he turns the vibrator on. He starts to rub your clit with the toy and you moan. "Yes daddy."

"Don't cum until I say you can," he says when your wet enough and as he pushes a dildo into you. You moan again. You weren't sure you could hold it in. Not with the way he was pumping a dildo in and out of you and using a vibrator on you. You were getting weaker by the second and you knew Luke was enjoying it. You feel the orgasm start to build up in your lower stomach and you gasp for air. "Please daddy, let me cum."

"Hmm.. not yet." He says.

You bite your lip as you get closer to finishing, "Luke I really don't think I can hold it in anymore."

He looks at you and takes the dildo out and turns the vibrator off. "What did you just call me?"

"I-I meant daddy." You say, still on the edge. "Please fuck me daddy."

"I don't know, you've been a bad girl." He says.

"I really need to come, please daddy." You groan, frustrated.

He starts to rub you with his fingers and you start to hump his hand. "Cum."

You cum and keep humping his hand as you ride out your high. Once you finish, you lay there and pant as Luke licks his hands which is covered in your cum. He starts to lick your vagina to get the rest of it. You quickly get turned back on as he does this.

"Daddy, please fuck me now." You say. "I really really need you." You beg.

"Need me where baby girl?" He asks.

"Inside of me daddy." You moan.

He smirks and slowly goes inside of you. He thrusts slowly at first, to tease you.

"Faster, please go faster." You moan. He picks up his speed and you moan out, "yes daddy, yes."

Luke gets real close to finishing as he says, "don't cum until I'm ready to. I want to finish together."

"Okay daddy." You say. It's a really good thing you were laying down, you were so weak from the last orgasm and you know you'll be weak from this one as well. You're going to need some time to recover before doing anything else today.

He starts to go hard. Whenever Luke was in the mood for you to call him daddy, he liked it rough. You didn't mind though, you loved when Luke was like this. It wasn't very often because otherwise it would get boring and you needed something occasionally to spice things up. You always loved Luke, but this kind of Luke was your favorite. You loved when he took control. It was a major turn on for you. Especially when he brings out the toys. You liked to use them when he's on tour and you guys have FaceTime/phone sex. But then again, you use them other than that too. Sometimes you get bored, lonely and horny.

You bite your lip as you use your knees, the best you can, to move his hips closer to you so he'd go deeper. "Daddy I'm so close."

"Me too baby girl..." he says as he thrusts a few more times. "Okay baby, cum."

You both finish at the same time and Luke kisses you while you ride it out. "I love you so much." He whispers against your lips.

"I love you too daddy." You say back as he pulls out. He uncuffs you and then lays down by your side after cleaning himself up.

"You'll always be my little tomato." He says, booping your nose, making you blush.

"Yes I will be." You smile.

————
A/N-

Sorry it's not very PG 🤷🏻‍♀️