Chapter 16

"Hey baby." You say to Luke as he walks in from work.

"Hello my little tomato." He says, kissing your head.

He looks very sleep deprived. You felt bad. You stay home all day, not doing anything and sleep through the night. He stays up all night with Leo and then goes to work all day. You knew it wasn't fair, but you appreciated it.

He yawns and sits down at the table. You had just finished making dinner and had the table all set and ready for you guys to eat.

"Smells good." He smiles.

"Thank you." You smile.

You both start to eat. You eat in silence and occasionally look up at Luke. You can tell he's struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Why don't you take a nap after dinner?" You ask him.

"I was just hoping to shower and go to bed early tonight." He yawns.

"Okay.. I guess I'll be on baby duty tonight then." You tell him.

"Please. I really need sleep." He says.

You nod and sigh. "What time do you have to be at work tomorrow?"

"7 am." He says.

You nod and play with your food. You were kind of upset that he wasn't going to help you out like normal.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks.

"Nothing." You snap.

"Well obviously it's something." He groans.

"I've been taking care of Leo all day." You say. "I need sleep."

He looks at you. "Are you serious right now?"

"What?" You ask.

"I stay up all night with him and then go to the studio every day and work. You stay home and do nothing while he's asleep. Nap while he does, at least you can." He snaps.

"You're being ridiculous." You roll your eyes.

"Really? I am? I think you are." He says, slamming his fork down.

"Don't give me a fucking attitude." You yell at him.

He groans as the baby starts to cry. "Look what you did. Nice job." He stands up and walks to the baby's room.

You groan and turn the baby monitor off. You start cleaning up the food. You were pretty sure you had both lost your appetite.

You hated fighting with Luke. You finish cleaning up and he comes back down from taking care of the baby. "He's asleep again."

You nod and sigh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a bitch."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too." He says wrapping his arms around you.

"You should go get some sleep. You were completely right and you need sleep. You look like your about to pass out. I'll stay up with the baby. I don't mind at all." You say, putting your hands on his shoulders and rubbing them.

"I feel bad though. You're right, you are with him all day." He says.

"Yes but I'll just sleep when he sleeps tonight. I don't think he'll have another crying fit like he did last night. He seemed happier today." You tell him.

He nods and yawns. "Well you can always wake me if you need me."

"Thank you my love." You say, moving your hands up to the the back of his neck and kissing his lips.

He kisses you back and you smile into it. You squeal as he squeezes your butt. "Luke!" You say pulling away.

"What?" He smirks.

"You can't do that to me." You laugh.

"I'm sorry, force of habit." He says, kissing you again.

You pull away and turn your head, playfully teasing him.

"Hey." He pouts.

"Yes?" You ask playing dumb.

"Please make out with me." He says, giving you puppy dog eyes. "I miss you and I miss sex. I just need your love."

You smile and kiss him again. You both stand in the kitchen, making out. He pulls your body closer to his and after a while, you feel him start to get an erection against your lower stomach/crotch area.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He groans. "I tried not to let that happen."

"It's okay baby, it's natural." You smile.

"Guess it's a good thing I need to shower." He says making a hand job motion before starting to walk away.

You grab his arm before he fully walks away and pull him back to you. "Don't go."

"I need-" He starts before you cut him off.

"Let me take care of you baby," you say, before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling his pants and underwear down. You get on your knees and put his erection in your mouth. You move slowly at first and he moans and grips the kitchen counter.

You start to move faster after a few seconds and he pants. When he gets close, he lightly grabs your head on both sides and hold it still while he thrusts in your mouth. You gag a few times before he shoots his cum down your throat. You swallow it all as he pulls out of your mouth. You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and smile.

"Thank you baby girl." He says, catching his breath. "That was hot as fuck."

You smirk. "I'm just glad that I could help. Not being able to have sex for a month and a half sucks."

"True, but it's worth it. I love Leo and wouldn't trade him for the world." He smiles.

"I agree." You smile and kiss his lips.

He smiles and kisses back. He pulls away shortly and bites his lip. "You taste salty."

"Wonder why." You smirk.

He chuckles and kisses your head. "I need to go shower and clean up, then I'm expecting cuddles."

"Okay babe, but you better hurry before Leo wakes up and we don't get cuddle time." You say.

He goes to the bathroom and you smile. You take the time to sit on the couch and pump some milk. You flip through a magazine as the pump goes and when you are empty in both boobs, you put the milk in bottles and put them in the fridge.

You go up to the bedroom when your done and you see Luke walking out of the bathroom. He finishes drying his hair and puts pjs on before laying down and holding his arms open to you.

You crawl in bed and lay down with him and you both cuddle and fall asleep. You have a good dream about Luke and Leo and until Leo starts crying and you wake up to feed him.

The nighttime shift wasn't too bad when you get to sleep while he sleeps. You could do this every night just to make Luke happy.