Chapter 25

"Happy birthday baby." Luke says, waking you up and kissing your head.

You stretch and yawn. "Thank you."

"I made you breakfast in bed and you have lots of presents to open up." He smiles.

You sit up and smile. "Thank you. How did I get so lucky?"

"I mean, technically you didn't get lucky yet. That's going to be later tonight." He smirks.

"I meant lucky to have you, you dork." You laugh and chuck a small pillow at his chest.

"I think I'm luckier, I have you." He smiles. "Now, eat up so you can open presents from Leo and I."

You smile and start to eat. He made you your favorite. Pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage with a mug of hot chocolate, because you don't like coffee. He even put a little flower in a vase on the tray like they do in movies and tv shows. He was the sweetest. You really didn't deserve him.

Once you finish eating, Luke clears the dishes and tray and puts a pile of presents on the bed. It was a huge pile. You smile and started opening them.

Luke had gotten you so many amazing things. He got you a pair of diamond earrings, a Harry Potter Slytherin ring, some new clothes, a new purse and new shoes. You loved it all so much. It was all perfect.

"Thank you baby. I love it all so much." You smile and kiss him.

He smiles into the kiss and then pulls away. "Good, I'm glad."

Luke had woken up extra early to decorate the house for the surprise party he was throwing you tonight. He just needed to keep you upstairs and distracted until 2 pm, which won't be too hard. You woke up late and already spent an hour in bed eating and opening presents. Brittany was also downstairs, setting up but you had no idea.

Once it got closer to 2 pm, he looks at you. "Do you like the outfit and shoes I got you?"

You nod and smile. "It looks like something Elena Gilbert would wear in The Vampire Diaries."

"It does. Put it on, I bought it for today." He smiles.

"Why? What are we doing?" You ask.

"It's a surprise." He says. "Get ready."

You nod and put the outfit on before straightening your hair and putting makeup on.

Once you were done, it was 2:16 pm and everyone was downstairs, quietly waiting. Luke had dressed up as Damon Salvatore while you were getting ready.

You walk downstairs and once you get to the bottom, everyone yells surprise and you jump about 10 feet in the air. It scared the shit out of you. You look at few seconds to slow your heart down and get your breathing back to normal before looking around.

You gasp as you realize what's happening. Everyone was dressed up as a character from your favorite tv shows. Luke had planned a surprise party with a tv show theme. You smile. It was a lot better than a movie themed party that everyone has.

People take their turns coming up and saying happy birthday to you. You smile and thank them. You walk over to where Luke and Brittany are talking and smile. "Did you guys plan this?"

"Luke did. I just helped decorate." Brittany smiles.

"Yeah, that's why I made excuses to keep you upstairs all day." He laughs.

You smile. "Well thank you baby." You say and kiss him.

He kisses you back and smiles. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." You smile.

"Good." He smiles back.

"By the way.. you look hot as Damon.. keep that on later when I get lucky." You whisper in his ear.

He smirks and pinches your ass before walking over to get a drink. You get a drink too and go talk with your friends. You saw a bunch of different and unique costumes. You saw doctors, vampires, werewolves, witches, and other costumes. It was like Halloween.

After a few hours, Luke brings out the cake and everyone sings.

"Make a wish," He smiles.

You think of something to wish for. You already had everything you could ever want. You got an amazing husband, a perfect son, the best friends that anyone could ever ask for. You couldn't think of anything you wanted.

Finally you decided on something. You wanted Leo to grow up and live a long happy life and get married and have kids. You close your eyes and blow the candles out. You smile as everyone around you cheers.

Speaking of Leo, Liz and Andy took him out for the night so you and Luke could have fun. They didn't want you to worry about him while trying to party.

After eating cake, you feel someone walk up behind you and wrap their arms around your waist.

"Are you enjoying your party?" Luke asks.

You nod and smile. "I am. Thank you for the party."

"Anything for you tomato." He smiles and kisses your cheek.

"This was a great birthday. Maybe by far the best." You smile.

"I'll have to try and figure out how to top it next year." He jokes.

"How about.. just a dinner with you, Leo and I?" You smile.

"If that's what you want." He says.

"It sounds perfect." You say, turning your head and pecking his lips.

He smiles. "You're perfect."

"I love you." You tell him.

"I love you too." He smiles.

"How long have you been planning this?" You ask.

"Since last month." He shrugs. "That's why I'm happy it's going so well."

"Are you having fun?" You ask.

He nods. "I am."

"Good." You smile.

The party ends after a while and you help Luke clean up. He tells you to go relax and that he will take care of it, but you insist on it.

Liz and Andy had came home with Leo and put him to bed for you.

You finish cleaning and go up to the bedroom.

You walk into the room with Luke and he pushes you against the wall and starts kissing you. You kiss back and pull his hips towards yours and grind against him. He lifts you up after stripping you naked and makes love with you against the wall, hard.

This is definitely hands down, the best birthday you ever hand.