Chapter 14

You finally were able to leave the hospital today. You had to stay two days because they wanted to keep an eye on Leo since he wasn't really eating. He started eating and the doctor gave you the okay to go home.

You were in a lot of pain. Since he was your first baby, he has ripped up your vagina pretty badly. There were about 40 stitches down there. It hurt to bad to use the bathroom. You wouldn't change it for the world though. Leo was finally here and the pain won't last forever.

You change the baby into the onesie you brought for him to go home in and wrap him up in the blanket again. Luke had told you that it was chilly out today. You hoped he'd be okay until you got him into the car.

The nurse wheeled you out to his car once you were ready. Luke had pulled the car up and brought all the stuff out already. He had to go pick up the car seat this morning because you two had stupidly forgotten about it before you left to have him.

You buckle him into the car seat and sit next to him to make sure he stays safe. He was so small in the seat that it melted your heart. You smile and fix some hair that was on his little head.

Luke starts to drive home and looks at you in the rearview mirror. "Are you hungry? I can stop at a drive thru or go back out after I bring you home."

"Yes I'm starving." You groan. "Can we stop at McDonald's? I'm craving a Big Mac, a chocolate shake and fries."

He laughs and nods. "Of course, I'll stop anywhere you want me too."

You smile. "I love you with my whole heart Luke Hemmings."

He smiles back as he drives. "I love you more."

"Actually I love Leo more." You say, somewhat joking.

He laughs, "it's okay, I don't blame you."

You smile and he pulls into a McDonald's parking lot and gets on the drive thru line. He orders the food and moves up to pay, and you check on the baby. He was sound asleep. He was lightly snoring and you smile. "He sleeps like you."

Luke grabs the food and drinks and rolls up the window as he asks, "what do you mean?"

"He's kind of snoring." You laugh.

He gasps. "I do not snore, you do."

"Lies." You laugh, even though you knew it was true.

You catch him chuckling and rolling his eyes in the mirror and laugh.

You guys get home soon and he parks. You get out and carefully get the baby out. You make sure he's still asleep and okay before carrying him to the house. You walk inside with Luke and Luke places the food and drinks on the table.

"Welcome home buddy." You smile.

Luke looks at you, "thank you."

"I was talking to Leo you nerd." You laugh.

He laughs. "I know, I just love it when you smile and laugh."

You blush and bite your lip.

"There she is. My tomato." He says, pecking your lips.

You smile and walk to the baby's nursery and he follows. You put the baby down in his crib and grab the monitor and turn the other monitor in the room on. You walk back to the kitchen and sit at the table, wincing in pain in the process.

"Are you okay?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, just sore. My vagina is killing me and this seat it hard. It's making my stitches even more uncomfortable." You explain.

He gets up and walks to the living room and grabs one of the couch pillows and brings it back for you. "Here, stand up."

You stand up and he puts it on the seat. You sit back down and smile. "Much better."

"Good, I'm glad." He smiles.

"Thank you." You smile.

"Anything for my baby." He winks.

You blush again and start eating. "This food is so good." You moan.

He bites his lip. "Don't moan."

You look at him confused as you sip your chocolate milkshake.

"The doctor said we couldn't have any fun for at least 6 weeks. If you keep moaning, the more I'll get turned on and it hasn't even been a week yet." He explains.

You laugh. "Sorry baby. I'm just so hungry and this is hitting the spot."

He bites his lip. "I wish I was hitting the spot."

"Luke!" You exclaim. "Eat your damn food."

He laughs and starts to eat again. As happy as you were to have Leo here, you knew you were going to miss just having you and Luke around. You were barely going to get private time with him now. You knew that when you were trying to get pregnant so you weren't complaining, but still, it would be nice to be alone with him again some nights.

"What are you thinking about?" Luke asks.

"Our sex life and how it's about to go down the drain." You sigh.

"What makes you say that?" He asks.

"Well I mean, we'll never have alone time now." You say.

"I'll literally pay the boys $1,000 to take him for a few hours." He laughs.

"No offense but I don't know if I trust them with a baby." You say.

"They'll be fine. Don't forget, Michael's going to have his own baby in a few months." He says.

"Oh yeah, true. I trust Crystal. Maybe they could babysit him." You say.

He nods, "don't worry about that yet though, just focus on healing."

You nod and finish your Big Mac and start eating your fries. You dip some in your milkshake and eat them.

"I'm happy that's not a vanilla milkshake." Luke says.

You put your hands on your face. "Luke..."

"Sorry! I was just thinking about how vanilla ice cream looked like-" he starts.

You cut him off, "stop talking, please."

He laughs and raises his hands in surrender. "Okay okay."

"Good." You say and dip another fry into the milkshake before eating it.

"I just never thought I would be so turned on by you eating a French fry." He says, watching you.

You slap his arm as you hear the baby start to cry. Nice timing Leo.

Hopefully he can distract Luke from being horny for at least a minute.

Luke gets up and goes to get him as you clean up the food mess. He brings him down and looks at you. "Time to take off your shirt and bra, baby's hungry and daddy wants to see them titties."

You roll your eyes and shake your head. Maybe Leo wouldn't distract him.

What has your life become?