Chapter 6

*WARNING: sexual content. If you aren't comfortable reading it, I'll put stars where it starts and where it finishes so you can skip it.*

"Luke!" You call out. You were currently standing in the nursery, hanging up some outfits.

He walks to the room and looks at you. "Yes?"

"Can you add more baby hangers to the list of what we need?" You ask.

"We don't even know the gender yet, how do we have so much clothes?" He laughs.

"I'm just so excited." You smile.

He smiles back and kisses your head. "Me too. I couldn't think of anyone better to have children with."

"Aww Luke." You blush.

"Except Selena Gomez." He jokes.

"Way to ruin the moment." You laugh and lightly shove his shoulder.

He laughs and wraps his arms around your waist and puts his chin on top of your head. "When can we find out the gender?"

"Next appointment." You say. "I can't believe this pregnancy is going by so fast."

"I know. Soon we'll have he or she in our arms." He smiles.

"I can't wait." You smile.

"Me either." He says kissing your head.

"Hey Luke?" You ask.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Do you think Selena Gomez is prettier than I am?" You ask.

"Not at all." He smiles.

"But she is drop dead gorgeous." You point out.

"So are you baby." He whispers in your ear.

You smile. "I love you Luke."

"I love you more." He smiles and spins you around so he can kiss your lips.

You smile into the kiss before pulling away. You can tell he was just chewing gum, he tasted extra minty. You loved when he would taste like that. You also loved it when he bit his lower lip. It turned you on so much.

"Why don't I go run you a bath so you can relax?" He asks.

"That sounds nice." You smile.

He kisses your head one last time before walking to the bathroom and starting a bath for you.

Ever since you two had gotten back together, he has been the sweetest. He always puts you and the baby before him and you didn't think it was possible but you were falling more and more deeply in love with him every day.

"It's ready." He calls out a few minutes later.

You smile and walk out of the nursery and walk to the bathroom. You walk inside and smile. He had candles lit and he put bubble bath in the tub. You giggled as you saw a rubber duck floating around.

"I love the duck." You smile.

"His name is Aiden." He laughs.

"You named him?" You ask.

"Yes. He's apart of the family." He says.

You laugh. "You're a weirdo."

"I know." He grins.

You take your clothes off and climb into the tub and sit down. "You know... you can join me if you'd like."

He grins. "I thought you would never ask." He says, taking his clothes off. He gets in the tub behind you and pulls you into his chest.

You smiled and rubs his legs that were on both sides of your legs. He starts to rub your shoulders and you relax into him.

"This is nice." You say.

"I agree." He smiles.

You pick up Aiden the duck and smile. "Where did you get the duck from?"

"His name is Aiden and I've had him since I was a kid. I dug him out of a box and brought him in here the other day for when we have the baby. When they're a toddler I hope they love him as much as I did." He smiles.

"Awww Luke. That's so sweet." You smile.

He smiles. "I know it's not that good of a toy but I wouldn't bathe without him."

"It's a perfect toy." You smile.

He smiles back and you guys talk and joke around for a while until the water gets cold.

Luke pulls the plug in the drain and the water starts to go down.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" You ask.

"What?" He asks.

"We haven't had sex..." You bite your lip.

"Is that your way of telling me you're horny?" He chuckles.

"Yes. Must be the pregnancy hormones.. who am I kidding, look at you, you're a fucking god." You say as you both stand up.

"Wow," He laughs as you both get out of the tub.

"Luke." You sigh. "Please?"

**********

He smiles as he licks his finger and then starts to touch you down there. You moan and grab onto his shoulders as your knees went weak. Luke always automatically made you weak in the knees. He starts to go faster and you start humping his hand to help you cum faster. You finish soon and he turns you around and bends you over the sink. He slowly goes inside of you and starts thrusting. You moan and throw your head back. He started picking up the pace and you gripped on to the sink hard. You didn't trust your legs to hold you up, they felt like jelly. You bite your lip as he went faster. You could feel him start to get sloppy. You were both very close to finishing. Luke let go of your hips and grabbed onto your boobs, lightly pulling you up so he can leave little marks on your neck. You moaned as you felt his teeth and tongue touch the skin of your neck. You leaned your head back on his shoulder until he was done and grabbed into your hips again. You bent back down and gripped the sink again as you both finished.

He left himself inside of you for a few minutes before pulling out. You stood up and faced him as the cum started pouring down your leg. Luke looked down at it and bite his lip before going down on his knees and licks your leg up to your lady part. You bite your lip again and he stands up. You kiss him and taste it on his tongue. You were happy he didn't swallow it. You both swallow it and smile.

**********

"I love you with my whole heart Luke Hemmings." You say as he blows out all the candles and puts the duck on a shelf in the bathroom closet.

"I love you more." He smiles.

"Nah." You smile as you both walk to your room and find clothes to put on.

Sex with Luke Hemmings was always fantastic, but something about it this time made it so much more than fantastic. You couldn't wait until next time, you knew it would be even better.

————-
A/N-

Just a little romantic chapter to make up for the fact that I use way to much drama 😂

Happy New Year.