Chapter 22

Dedicated to ashtonirwinlmao  because she's a sweetheart and is brilliant with coming up with ideas 💜💜 love you girly 🥰

P.S.- you can skip this chapter if you get uncomfortable, it has sexual content in it.
-

You and Luke were currently packing for your overnight trip. You were excited to go but nervous to leave Leo. Liz said she got it but she's also still recovering.

"Are you sure we should go?" You ask Luke.

"Yes. Stop overthinking it. If there's an emergency, they'll call us. We won't be far away." He reassures you.

You sigh. He was right. You just couldn't help it.

You guys finish packing up soon and say goodbye to everyone before going to the car. Luke literally had to drag you away from Leo. You didn't want to leave.

You get in and buckle and Luke does the same after putting the bags in the trunk. He gets in and buckles before starting to drive.

You smile and listen to him hum along to the song on the radio while he drives. You thought it was really cute when he got into a song and did that. It was an extra cute bonus when he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song. It kind of turned you on, thinking about his fingers doing that. You wanted him to do that on your body.

You bite your lip and look at Luke. "So are you excited for tonight babe?"

He nods. "I'm ready to sleep a full night." He laughs.

You laugh, "I agree with that."

He smiles. "And for possibly sex."

"In your dreams Hemmings." You joke.

"And in reality tomato." He says, biting his lips, knowing you get turned on by the sight of it.

You smirk and slide your hands down your pants and start rubbing your vagina. "Oh yes Daddy, keep turning me on."

He looks at you with wide eyes before remembering he's driving and putting his eyes back on the road. "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm playing with myself daddy. I need to be touched." You say as you slip a finger inside of yourself and moan.

"Stop that." He says.

"Why? Are you getting turned on Penguin? Do you want to touch me?" You ask, biting your lip as you pump a finger in and out of you while feeling your boobs. You moan again, knowing the sound drives him crazy.

He swerves a little, keeping an eye on you and trying to drive. "You're being a bad girl. Daddy's going to have to punish you."

"Do it Daddy. Pull over, I'll show you a fun time." You say as you start moving your hips against your hand.

He gets off at a random exit and pulls off into a parking lot of an abandoned building. You recline your chair so he can help you easier. He shoves his hand down your pants and you remove your fingers so he can use his. He starts off really fast and keeps adding a finger until all five are in you.

"I think you need to be stretched out a bit more, what do you say tomato?" He ask.

"What do you mean?" You ask confused.

You feel his fingers slide out and you pout. He pulls your pants all the way down and you smile. Suddenly you feel him make a fist and rub his knuckle against your clit. "Luke, I don't think that's gonna wor-" You gasp as he suddenly shoved his whole fist in you. Your vagina walls clench around his fist and you moan. "Holy shit Luke." You say as you start moving up and down on his fist. "I've never been fisted before."

"My baby deserves to be pleasured." He says.

"What about my punishment?" You ask.

"I'm saving that part for the hotel." He smirks.

"Oh daddy, I'm going to cum." You say, moving faster.

"Cum on my fist tomato." He says, as your face turns red.

You orgasm all over his fist and he pulls it out of you. That was one of the best orgasms of your life, but you still weren't satisfied.

You reach under Luke's legs and push his seat back. You carefully climb into him and straddle him. "Let me help you now."

"Uh one problem." He says.

"Hm?" You hum as you start kissing his neck.

"All my condoms are in the suitcase." He says.

"It's okay baby, I'm on birth control again." You say against his neck.

He nods and moans a little as you gave him a hickey. He must have gotten an erection while he was fisting you, so you unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear and let it spring out before putting it inside of you.

You start moving up and down slowly before he grabs your hips and moves you up and down faster. You moan and go back to kissing his neck. He moans and kisses your neck. You both get sloppy soon and finish at the same time.

As you were still on top of him panting and trying to catch your breath, you heard a knock on your fogged up windows.

You quickly got off of Luke who put his manhood away fast and rolled the window down. You had quickly put your pants back on before the police officer shines a light in the window.

"What's going on here?" He asks.

"Sorry sir, we were just leaving." Luke says.

"Okay, good. This is private property and could give you a ticket for being her and having sex in public. I'll give you 30 seconds to leave before I have to write it up." He says.

"Thank you." Luke says, before buckling and starting to drive.

Once you get back onto the road you were on before, you both start laughing.

"I can't believe a police officer caught us." You laugh.

"Me either." He laughs. "That's a story for the grandkids."

"No it's not." You laugh.

"Why not?" He asks.

"We are not sharing out sexual experiences with our grandkids." You laugh.

He laughs too as he soon gets to the hotel.

You smirk. You were definitely ready for a round 2.