𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Yorknew City is and has always been so busy and loud. Once we get to the bustling city, we split up from the boys and go to the first shop we see.

"Are we aiming for any colors?" Shizuku asks as her eyes roam each and every stand at the market. 

"Yes," Paku immediately responds. She takes out her phone. "I could only get couples tickets, but we don't even need that many. Nobunaga and Uvogin aren't even going in."

"What are the colors?" I ask.

"Well, you're going with Feitan-" 

"Ugh." I slump a little.

"-so you can choose the colors," Pakunoda continues, not even the slightest bit fazed by my sudden mood drop. "I'm with Phinks. Machi, you're with Shalnark. Shizuku, you're with Franklin." 

"Man. He's so old. Won't it look weird?" Shizuku taps her chin. 

Paku laughs. "Just say that you're his daughter. That's why we paired you guys up. Anyway, call your partner and choose the color." 

I dial Feitan's number. "Heard we're partners," I say.

"Yeah. Let's make this quick. Black." 

"White," I counter. "It'll look better." 

"Tch. Wordy bitch. We're doing black." 

"You're way to much like Killua. White." My eyes widen as I listen to what I just said. 

"Who's Killua? Eh, doesn't matter. Black." 

I growl in annoyance. How long until he says white? "Fine. Compromise." 

"I'm listening, but one more annoying word, and you're as good as dead." 

"Are you threatening me?" I ask calmly. Before he can answer, I plow through. "You can wear black, and I'll wear white. But you have to have a little white. I'll wear a little black." 

"Obviously I'm going to wear white. I need a shirt." I bite my lip. "But fine."

I hang up and wait for the others to finish up. We go in. And then I think about it. Shit. I call back Feitan. 

"What's up now." 

I sneer through the phone, even though he can't even see me. "I'm changing to black. I don't want it to look like I'm going to a wedding." 

"Now you go along with me? Fine." 

Inside the store, I look through everything closely. Everyone finds a simple but classy outfit in an instant. 

"Wow!" Paku says in astonishment.

"Does it look good?" I say embarrassed. 

"Damn, I wish I had your body," Machi comments.