𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

KILLUA POV

KILLUA POV

Out of the blue, I grab her hand. I stop and look back, but she's looking at our hands. I start to let go, but Y/N squeezes it and looks up at me, smiling. 

"C'mon! This isn't a time to be slow!" she laughs. I race alongside her, never letting go. I can read the silent message she's sending me:

Don't let go of me. Don't ever let go of me. 

We stop at a clearing. A Chimera Ant comes into the field. He sees us holding hands, and we drop them.

It was the rabbit one that we first encountered.

The Chimera Ant starts laughing. "I am Rammot! I will eat you up!"

"Tch. Bet." Y/N laughs.

Rammot looks at us and bursts out laughing maniacally again. "I remember you!" He licks his lips. "I cannot wait to torture you!"

I laugh. "Of course, of course. Y/N, go watch him. I'll take care of this guy."

She nods. "Fine. We have things we need to finish." She winks and I smirk, then Y/N takes off.

Y/N POV

When I get back to the spot where I last saw Gon and Palm, I see that no one's there. But, strangely, their stuff is still there. Where's Gon?

I run back to the hotel. The door bursts open and I see Gon writing on papers for Palm.

I grab the knife from Palm's hand and toss it out the window. She quickly withdraws another one. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"I could ask the same to you! What are you doing to Gon!?"

"Yeah!" Killua sprints in just then.

"I'm punishing him for toying with my feelings! I know he loves you!" She points at me.

I look down then back up. "What? Are you mental or something? He's not in love with me!"

"Yeah!" Killua agrees. "I know who she loves." He nudges me gently and I squeeze my hands together, a blush quickly taking over my cheeks.

"Not the time, Killua, not the time!"

Palm rushes at us with her knife. We dodge and Killua grabs Gon. We start running as Palm chases us, waving a knife around.

Gon starts to argue with us two to let him go back. We disagree with him.

When we receive the news that Shoot and Knuckle have retrieved Kite, our hotel room echoes with our cheers. Immediately, we decide to visit Kite in the morning.