𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

There's tons of candy on the table. I'm munching on potato chips and drinking Sprite as Gon and Killua fill me in on Greed Island. 

"Wait, really? It has a clue to your father?!" Gon nods. "Sweet! Can I go with you guys?! I have . . . maybe three billion in my bank account? Wait . . ." I count up my money from the Phantom Troupe. "Make that five billion. Please?" I put a little pout in my voice. 

They gape at me. "You have what!" Killua exclaims. "I thought your family was average! Who's your mom?" 

I shrug. "Tori Yamada." 

"THE TORI YAMADA?! LABELED ONE OF THE RICHEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD?" Gon screams. 

I wince. "I mean I never was into that stuff. I mostly gave the fortune to charities and then left for the streets. Mom didn't have a will yet. Doctor's thought she was murdered, but there was nothing there except for a knife in her hand. I really don't want to talk about it." I take another bite of chips. "So can I?" 

Gon sits next to me, swinging an arm around my shoulders. So does Killua. "We're a team, Y/N!" 

"Of course you can! But . . ." Killua gets up and puts his face in Gon's. "We don't have enough money. So how are we going to get that copy of Greed Island? We're all riding on your plan, you know that right?"

The next morning, the auction is happening. I wear a comfortable and casual dress and the necklace Feitan gave me.

Killua pulls me over and I tweak his bow-tie. "Why are you wearing that necklace?" he mutters. 

I ruffle his hair, and cup his face, making it look down at me. "Don't worry, Killua! You're not going to have competition with him. We're just friends. And this piece of jewelry is very nice." 

"If you say so."

We walk into the building. "Hall B, right Gon?" He nods. 

We walk into it. I'm with Zepile. He breaks away to our seats while we gape at the place. 

We start down the stairs, looking around and talking. I hear a "Huh?"  We look in the direction. Right there sits Phinks and Feitan. 

Run!  I panic. I sprint outside, followed by Killua and Gon. 

"Why are they here?!" Gon cries out loud.

"How would I know?!" I respond.

A flash of black appears in front of us. Phinks. We turn around to Feitan. Shit. 

"Hey. That was cold. There was no need to run away," Phinks smirks. "And you, Y/N. Abandoning us?" 

He turns his attention away from me as Feitan grabs my throat and shoves me against the wall. "Where the fuck were you."