𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We burst from the portal to get to the stairs when we're stopped by a giant devil-like figure. A Royal Guard. 

My jaw drops. We aren't supposed to encounter another organism for another few hundred yards, so why is one only a couple feet in front of us?

Pushing my independent thoughts to the back of my brain, I flip a switch and bring out my wise and critical thinking. We get in position to fight Youpi, when, out of the blue, balls of fire rain down from the roof. I stand still for a moment, then remember Knuckle and Meloron. If they were hit, would we ever find them? 

I rush to fight Youpi, following Gon and Killua, when someone punches Youpi. Knuckle! I grin but wipe it off my face and run past him. "Go find him!" I yell to Morel. He nods and we head off to attempt to find Shaiapouf. 

I run through the rooms, searching, when I feel a deadly aura. It arouses my curiosity; I want to find out who it belongs to. 

Following it, I see a man with skin a beautiful shade of green. He's holding a woman. "Ko-komugi?" I whisper. I stare at the man. He turns to me, and his aura gets darker. He's a Chimera Ant. 

"Get away from her!" I yell, running up to her and attempting to grab her from his hands. He throws me off and I land on my palms. "What did you do to her!?" 

"You know her?" 

"Yes! She's my friend." 

"Y . . . Y/N?" Komugi murmurs. 

"Komugi!" 

Komugi passes out and I uncap my bloodlust. "If you take another bite of her . . ." I snarl. 

Pitou appears in the doorway. 

"I won't touch her," the King growls. "Pitou. Heal her." 

"Huh?" I say. 

Pitou jumps down and summons someone named Doctor Blythe. She starts to heal Komugi. 

The King ignores me, turning to the two new people in the doorway. Grandpa Netero and . . . Zeno Zoldyck. Netero nudges his head and I nod, jumping to the window Pitou was at and leaping out. 

Time to go and find Morel-san and Pouf. 

I find Morel as we head to the throne room. 

"I'm taking the lead, Y/N. I don't want him knowing about your powers," Morel instructs. I just nod. I had found Komugi! And I didn't feel like arguing right now. 

Inside the throne room, Morel uses Smoky Jail and traps Pouf inside. I see tears on Pouf's face. Was he ok? Like mentally. He didn't look okay. With his chipper voice and sorrowful music that he uses to attempt people to drown in the same sadness as him. Pathetic.