The healing process

Lydias POV

I look to my left and I see Corrie sleeping soundly. I can't believe I just let him back in that easy. I'm just going to think with my heart and go with whatever it tells me to. If it doesn't work out this time then it wasn't meant to be. I get up to go to the bathroom but before I can even make it to the bathroom he wakes up. "Where you going? " He asked with sleep heavy in his voice. "The bathroom." I say with an attitude. He flashes Me that crooked smile.

I go into the bathroom and comb my now shoulder length hair. I hate having long hair its so irritating. I'm so caught up with the Bush on my head I don't even realiaze that Corrie is behind me. "I like your hair like this now I have something to pull on when I'm hittin it from the back." I turn around and smile at him. "You won't be getting none of this until I say so." My stare don't seem to phase him because he lifts me up into the bathroom counter and nudges my legs apart. He moved his fingers in between my legs. Let e remind you on wearing his old tank top and no panties. "Damn sweetheart you wet for me." I can't help the moans that come from deep within in me. I open my eyes and snap back into reality. I close my legs and he smack his lips. "Ma, I'm not trynna make love to you I know I gotta earn that back but alteast let me make you feel good." I can't help the glory smile that appears on my lips he said make love instead of fucking. I nod my head and open the legs back up for him. He takes his time in French kissing my pearl. I grip the back of his Head and encourage him to go deeper with his tongue. He darts his tongue in and out and up and down. I can't even see straight anymore. I feel my orgasm coming and it's coming strong. I start grinding my pussy against his face. I can't hold it any longer I let go and squirt all over his face. He licks up every last drop. "Go lay down imma run you some bath water and cook us some dinner." I just stare at him like he's from another planet. "Where the hell is my Corrie I know? " I say with a little grin on my face. "Its all me sweetheart  just showing time the side that you deserve." I'm feeling you and I know I made a mistake but I'm going  make it up to you even I have to die trying." He leave over and placed a soft kiss on my forhead.

I place my hand on my stomach and instantly feel guilty. I should tell him before he finds out. I never thought that I would be pregnant until I never got that monthly visit from Mother Nature. After I found out I cried even harder about our relationship. I don't wanna go through this alone and I don't wanna be a burdon. My heat is healing and I just need to lay everything on the table so there will be no more secrets between us.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES I'M ON MY PHONE !! NEXT CHAPTER CORRIES POV Y'ALL GONNA BE MAD AT WORK BECAUSE OF HIS REACTION BUT ANYWAYSSSS.. ...VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT.