Will You?

Corries Pov

1 Week Later.

I sit in my room and think about everything that has happened. Lydia’s been blowing up my phone but I just been sending her to voicemail I told her we could meet up today. Don’t get me wrong I love her to death I just got to ease back into the relationship. I hop in my Range Rover and drive to the hibachi grill that’s where she decided to want to meet up. I get out of the car and toss my keys to the valet and go inside the restaurant. I go and sit at the bar and wait on Lydia, she can’t be on time for anything. I look at the clock and 10 minutes have gone by she really needs to bring her ass on. I see a lot of men and women looking at the door and I Avert my attention there. Lydia stands at the door in an all-white body suit and the pumps to match. She has died her hair a honey blonde with the roots black. She looks so sexy her weight is back up and her skin is glowing. She starts to walk over to me. She leans in and gives me a long kiss on the lips. “Hey baby sorry im late I had a client that didn’t know if he was guilty or innocent.” “How have you been I missed you?” She said without taking a breath. “I’ve been good ma, just making money and doing the same thing.” “Oh that figures well I was really worried about you this week and just wanted to see how you were doing.” She said nervously while playing with her fingers. “Corrie I was wondering if you wanted to give us another try a lot of things have settled down and I want you to get to know the real me and I want to get to know the real you. We’ve been through hell and back but we really don’t know anything about each other, I want to wake up every morning to you and I want to carry your children I want to be the one who takes care of you when you’re not feeling well.” She stands up out of her chair and stands in front of me and gets down on one knee. “Corrie if I don’t ask now I know you won’t ask anytime soon so will you do the honor of being my husband?”

WHAT YALL THINK HE WILL SAY?

VOTE, READ, COMMENT AND SHARE