Late Lunch

Lydias POV

I sit at my desk and stare at the clock on the wall. Why the hell is time going so slow I ask myself. I'm ready to get this done and over with so I can go home and lay down. I realize that it is now 4:25 so I make my way down stairs to the front lobby. When I step outside I can't take my eyes off the luxury car in front of me. It's a Rolls Royce all white with chrome finishing on the outside.The Windows are a very dark tint. An older man opens the door for me and gracefully bows down. Once inside the car I'm even more shocked the interior is a dark red. I'm so caught up in my thoughts I don't even notice that we have stopped. My door is opened and there stand Mr. Sanders.

"Whats good ma." He looks totally different from when he was standing in my office in a 5 thousand dollar Armani suit.  He stood before me in A pair of white Robbins and the latest Jordan's and A Robbins Polo. He looked good!

" Come on let's go eat and talk about this undisputed discussion." He says with a smirk on his face.

We walk into a little diner it was nothing fancy but it had a very friendly atmosphere. We take our seats at a table in the far back.

I want to get this meeting over as soon as possible so I grab the bull by the horns right away.

Mr.Sanders the schedule really isn't hard. I'm not available during family emergencies. And another thing you may be paying me but you do not control me." He just sat there ewith that same smirk on his face. He leaned a little closer to me. " Ms.Brooks What I say goes I pay you like you said and if I'm not happy you don't get paid." Now I need you to go over these files and make sure no mistakes were made." He hands me a thick yellow envelope similar to the one the private investigator gave me. It instantly brought back the pain. I stand up he also stands up. " Can you have your driver take me back to my car I've had a rough day and I just need to relax."

"I have the perfect way to help you relax." He says giving me a boyish  grin. " And what might that be"? I say crossing my hands over my chest. " You'll see."

We sit in the back if his car and he just stares at me. ," Is there a problem Mr.Brooks"?  "Naw your just really beautiful." I mentally roll my eyes at him. He moves a little closer to me and reaches up towards my shoulders. I instantly move away. What the Fuck does he think he is doing?

"Damn chill ma I'm just giving you a neck rub I noticed you keep rubbing it and it will help you relax." "Oh" is all I can say. I move back over to him and let him finish what he was doing. He slowly rubs away the tension in my shoulders it feels so good words can't even describe it.  I let a soft moan escape my lips that's how good it felt. He moves his hands down to my lower back and kneads it gently. I let out another soft moan. His hands can really work some magic. He keeps moving his hands lower and they are on my thighs. I gasp but it comes out as a moan. "Lydia if you want me to stop I will what I'm about to do Will help you even better. His voice is so deep and masked with desire. He moves his hands in between my skirt and travels his hands slowly towards my Pussy. His hands lightly traces over my lips down there I can't help but to bite my lip. He strokes his hand up and down my slit that is still covered by my panties. He slowly moves my panties to the side and as soon as his fingers make skin to skin contact I instantly submit to him. He uses his thumb to play with my clit and another one to enter me. It felt as if I was floating o n a cloud. He grabs me by my hips and shift my pussy directly in front of his face. "Damn ma you so wet ." He says In a low voice. He attacks my pussy like it was his last meal. I moaned and whispered his name out in pure ecstasy.  I started to grind my pussy on his face. "Omg I'm about to cum." He starts to play with my clit even faster and a woman can only take so much I cum all over his face and he licks every drop off. He pulls my skirt back into place and sits back and lights a Cuban cigar. I was so into my "massage".I didn't even notice we were in my jobs parking garage. "Lydia I need those files looked over asap call me as soon as you have done it." He looks over me and gives me that signature smile. My face flushes a deep red and I just open up the door and jog to my car. Once on my car I bang my head against the steering wheel. What the Fuck is wrong with me. I need to get my Shit together and I need to do it asap.