So much to do so little time

Corries POV
I'm still trying to process everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. Niggas trynna set me up, Lydia old confused ass playing with my emotions, and on top of that a nigga gotta appear in court in three days.
I get up off the couch and walk through the house looking for her, this house isn't that damn big so it shouldn't be hard to find her. I hear her voice on a room down the hall closest to the guess bathroom, I walk to the door and pull on the handle but I hear her having a deep conversation with someone. I freeze and listen in on her conversation.
Lydias Conversation
" Just tell me why you lied to me for five years?" You have a whole other life and not to mention your a down low fag!"  " No you listen to me muthafucka if you try and come anywhere near me I will Fuck you up!" I guess whatever he said posses her off because the next thing I heard was something smashed against the wall. I could hear her going on a rampage.

I open her door slowly and the sight in front of me leaves my mouth hanging open her vanity is knocked over her whole room looks like a tornado. I see her sitting in the middle of the floor bawling her eyes out. "Lydia baby girl" She continues to cry  her heart out. I slowly walk up to her when I reach her I lower myself down to her level. I move a little closer to her. She looks up at me and her face is tear stained and a dark shade of red. "Leave me alone" She says in a hoarse voice. " Do you want to talk about it?" "No just leave me alone." She says slight raising her voice. I walk out of the room and go to her cozy kitchen I open the pantry and grab the broom and dustpan. I go back to her room and see her still in the same spot weeping. I start cleaning up and putting the things that weren't damaged back into there rightful place. Who ever nigga broke her heart ain't Shit I think to myself. After I clean up I go back to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and make a stop at her bathroom to grab some Advil.  I go into her room and hand them to her she looks up and me and takes the items out of my hand. I walk out of the room and call one of my homies to bring me my things. Getting to know her better and wife her is going to be harder than I thought. I have so much to do and only a little time.

Jason in Multimedia

Should I make Lydia bitter or make her Loving?

Any suggestions let me know I need two new names for my two new characters!!

Read, Vote, Comment, Share