Change

Corries POV I go downstairs and just can't stop smiling I got my girl back and everything has been perfect.  Its been about 3 weeks since we have been together and Im in love with her. Its been peaceful a little too peaceful if you know what I mean. I know Paulio plotting but imma just wait I'm prepared. I go into the living room and see Lydia sitting on the couch with a book curled up in a blanket with her glasses on looking like a nerd,  a sexy add nerd.

I go and sit next to her and run my fingers through her hair she love when I do this she acts like I cat when I do it and it makes me laugh every time.

"Baby we should get out of the house and do something we need some fresh air." She looks up at work and smiles. "Okay can we go to Popeyes?" I shake my head and laugh she's been eating popeyes for a week straight. "Anything you want baby." I say and kiss her nose.

She runs up the stairs and comes back within 30 seconds. She has on a fitted black hoodie and black leggings. "Sweetheart I think you need to lay off the popeyes you gotta little pudge going on." I say while laughing it actually looks better then when she had a flat stomach.

She looks uncomftable and starts fidgeting. I squint my eyes at her and grab the keys.

I open the door and let her go out ahead of me. These past few weeks she's been acting like she can't live with out me I ain't complaining but it's just not her. We walk to the car. I look around I have a funny feeling something isn't right. As soon as I unlock the car door you hear the shots go off. I instantly run to her and tackle her to the ground. I lay on top of her until the shooting stops. I look up and there's nobody in sight. I feel wetness on my hand I look down and I see Lydia holding her stomach and blood gushing out. " Omg baby, come on stay with me baby imma call an ambulance." I pull out my phone and call 911. "What's your emergency?" My wife has just been shot in the stomach kissed send someone to 3213 E strive Edge. I say with tears flowing down my face.

I look down at her and she looks like she's in shock. "Baby talk to me okay don't go to to sleep they almost here I say while holding her hand tightly. Without warning she let's out a sob that can only come from deep within her soul. "MY BABY THEY KILLED MY BABY! " I piece everything together so fast. So many emotions come over me. I don't have time to reply because two EMTS pick her up. I didn't even hear the sirens. They pick her up and put her in the back of the ambulance.

I can't believe this shit. She was carrying another man's baby and claiming she loves me I can't believe This bitch. I drove to the hospital and hop out. I go to the front desk and give them her name they direct me to her room. I get to the front of her room but stop I hear her having a conversation with the nurse. "I know this is hard Ms. Brooks but it will get better, did you at least call and let the father know." "He was with me when it happened I never let him know I was too scared, I was so scared to loose him I was going to tell him today but they took my son away before I could even tell him." She  broke into a sob.

I opened the door and just stared at her.

"Why didn't you let me know. " "She tried to sit up but the nurse pushed her back back gently. "Baby I was  gonna tell you I swear." She said with tears running down her face.

I just shook my head back and forth. " I dreamt of you baring my children. I loved you. I changed my player ways for you and this is what you do? " She cries harder, "Baby just hear me out." I shake my head no. "I will be back to get you from the hospital and take you home. And after that we go out seperate ways.

I walked out the room and let  the tears falls I ignore her screaming my name. Once I make it to the car I Cant stop the tears. I probably sat there for an hour and cried. When I got my self together I pulled out my cell phone and dialed up my killa. "Find them and keep them in a safe place it just got real personal." I say and hang up my phone. Its time for Change and it's time to get even.