Trials and Tribulations/The court date

Lydias POV
I sit in the court room beside my client waiting for the judge to make his grand appearance. I look over to  my left and see the prosecutor and detective chopping it up like they were long time friends.
"All rise for the honorable Judge Reynolds."
The prosecutor stand up and starts his argument. "Mr. Sanders is a well known drug dealer and has been on the forces radar for a very long time. 3 days ago they picked him for committing murder. We also found drugs in his home at the time of his arrest. So without further ado we should wrap this up we have the evidence to put him away for a long time. I rest my case he says with a cocky smile on his face. I hate lawyers like him. I stand up and present my side of the argument. "How is everybody doing today." I get a few replies. " Now my client Mr. Sanders is a well respected man in this city so that automatically means he is a drug dealer. No that's profiling. My client donates 20 thousands dollars a month to our failing public school system. My client has businesses all over This city and they are all legit. Now down the important matter at hand I say walking around the table and standing in the center of the room. My client was at home enjoying a peaceful sleep. His main security guard was knocked out so that put him on full alert, an intruder was inside his private property so he used self defense and shot him. The guns he used were registered. The drugs were a set up we have no video feed to know exactly how long the intruder was in the house but we found out the alarm was triggered at 3:40 and the intruder was arrested at 4:20 so that was enough time for the intruder to plant the drugs. The police got an anonymous call and they showed up. Someone really wants Mr. Sanders dead or behind bars so he protected his self. This man has worked very hard to get where he is today and I don't think the citizens in this city would appreciate him behind bars. I rest my case I say walking back to my table. I looked over at Corrie and I could tell he was nervous. I patted his hand "Calm down ok " He nodded his head slowly.

20 minutes later
" We find Mr Sanders not guilty." The head juror states.
We stand and walk out of the building and to our car. He can finally go home. Before I can say anything he grabs me by my arm and kisses me. I didn't even push back I fought him for dominance but he won. He pulled back and just stares at me. I was speechless. We stopped in front of a restaurant. " What are we doing here?" " To celebrate our victory he says giving me a huge smile. We go into the restaurant and take our seats. We actually learn alot about each other I truly was enjoying his company. That is until a familiar face caught my attention. Jason.

Corries POV

I sat staring at her in the restaurant. She just doesn't know how grateful I am. She just doesn't know that any other lawyer would of threw me under the bus if the prosecutor offered a bribe. She was in a middle of a sentence and she froze like she saw a ghost. I followed where her eyes traveled and I couldn't belive my fucking eyes There Was Rico sitting at table not too far away from us. But why was she looking at him like that?

OHHHHHHHH SNAPP!! DID YALL SEE THAT COMING?

I GUESS SHE REALLY DIDNT KNOW WHO SHE WAS DATING FRFR!!

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL!!

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS I AM DOING OT OFF OF MY PHONE.

YALL READY FOR SOME REAL LIFE DRAMA??

STAY TUNED!!

READ, VOTE, COMMENT ,SHARE