Time to meet your maker.

Lydias POV

I sat beside Corrie breathing in and out. I was so ready to  to fuck Jason up. "Imma go in the house and wait on him by time you make it in he should put two and two together." Corrie said. Okay I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and he got out of the car but not before grabbing his bag of torture.

Corries POV

I sat in the living room with my two gold desert eagles on my lap and waited patiently. I been so ready to murk this snake ass nigga. I heard the door unlock and the door close Rico was in the house. All the lights were off so that made it even better. He came into the living and walked right pass me. I grabbed my guns and quietly moved behind him. As soon as he turned around he was greeted with my two babies. "Oh Shit!!" He said. "Nigga you thought I wouldn't find you?" " His eyes held fear in them. Before he could day anything I hit him in the mouth with one of the guns. I put one of my guns in my pants and held the other. I picked him up and put him on the couch. He was holding his mouth crying like a little Bitch. "When Lydia see this Shit she's gonna call the police." He said with a little smirk on his face. Before I could say anything my baby girl came waltzing in the room like she owned the place. "When Lydia sees this she's gonna enjoy every bit of it." She said returning his smirk. " Baby why you doing this to me." Her eyes got hooded and she looked mad ass hell. "Bitch you did this to your self, and nigga I ain't yo baby." She came to my side and kisses me on the cheek. Rico tried to get up and charge at me, before I could react Lydia took the gun out my pants and turned around and shot him in his shoulder. "Nigga sit the Fuck down she said in a loud demanding voice. I almost sat my ass Down. "She turned back to me and smiled. "Did you bring any acid with you?" I grinned and nodded my head over to the bag. She shifted through the bag and got out the bottle of concoctions. She stepped closer to Rico. " You know every snake eventually get its head cut off. " Every snakes has to die." "Baby please let's talk about this." He begged and pleaded with her. I saw the way her eyes changed she loved him begging for mercy. She shook her head. And aimed the bottle at his head and sprayed it into his face. His screams filled the room. They were blood curtailing screams. She pulled down his pants and went back in to the bag and pulled out the machete. She pulled his dick out and in one swift motion she cut his dick off. She picked it up and shoved it into his open mouth. " I hope you rot in hell." She said to him. She turned back to me and I didn't think it was even possible to wanna fuck the shit out of her at this moment. She was just so fucking sexy. She aimed the desert eagle at his head. "Aye I thought I was gonna to the honors." I said. "Lets do it together." I stepped behind her and place my hand over hers and we pulled the trigger together. I looked at her and felt I was meeting my maker because this woman was gonna be the death of me, but in a good way.

What y'all think?? Next update tomorrow!!

Sorry for the mistakes I'm on my phone!!
Vote, Read, Comment, Share!!!