I'm sorry

Corries POV

I stnnd in my office staring out the window I can't even think straight anymore. Its been 2 months and I haven't even tried to reach out to Lydia.  I owe her an apology I found out that she was telling the truth. Let me explain a little

2 weeks ago
I was driving to one of my stash houses when I got a call from a random number. I asnswered my phone cautiously. The voice that came from the other end I will never forget that voice it was the voice of the one that got a way so I thought.
"Baby have you been enjoying your time with that bitch who thinks she can please you? " "Cassie what the fuck are you talking about and what the fuck is going on? " I semi yell into the phone. She gives me a harty laugh. "Tsk tsk tsk.  Your so caught up in the person you think I am and tight don't know me at baby. Were coming for you and we want blood Corries. You just had to try to fuck over Paulio..we don't appreciate that. See ya around baby. " She hung up the phone before I could say anything. How the hell did she even get my number.

Present
I pick up my phone as I sit behind my desk. I dial Lydias number before I can even think about it. It rings twice before I hear a voice of a broken woman.
"Hello. " she sounds so sad and I'm the one who caused that sadness. "Hey ma, its Corrie don't hang up I just really want to apologize. "Corrie please just leave me alone you said everything you had to say in Michigan. I could of swore I heard her sob. "Ma, please just let me explain ok, your in danger and I need to at least be there to protect you. "You haven't been trying to protect me so why now just leave me the hell alone." She then slammed the phone down. I put my head in my hands and just breathed in and out. I see she real stubborn and I will be showing up at her house to make her see that I am sorry.

I hop In my Audi and drive to her house. I put my car in park and step out. I had to atleast look good coming to see her. I have on my white Robbins and the red and white polo Robbin shirt to match, and just my white timbs. I walk up the the door and I put my hand up to knock but as I knock the door creaks open. What the fuck why the hell does she just have her door wide open.

As I enter her cabin I see the place hasn't been cleaned in a while. I go further in and go up the stairs to her bedroom I open the door and the site in front of me grabs a hold of my heart and squeezes it. On the bed lies lies the most heart broken woman balled up in her pain.