The Choices we and Mistakes We make

I cant believe he chose the streets over me. Where did I go wrong? What did i do wrong? Am i not good enough? I Pick up my Galaxy and dial his number for the fifth time in the Last hour still i get no answer. "Baby please call me back i'm worried sick about you, you always answer your phone, please pick up.

I get up off the bed and go over to my vanity mirror and stare long and hard at myself. Is the life i want being a drug dealers wife? I was a successful lawyer and now i'm a criminal my damn self. Where did I go wrong like seriously. I love Corrie with all of my heart but just doesn't give me half of that love back.

I'm so deep in thought I don't here pounding at the door, i snap out of my thoughts i grab my 38 and tuck it in my pants. Who the hell is coming to my house unannounced? 

As i go down the steps a dreadful feeling runs through my bones. I get to the door and open it and there stands a pretty Hispanic woman. "How may i help you?" I ask with my hand on my 38. "I'm looking for Corrie, is he around? " I look at her like she has lost her damned mind. "What association do you have with Corrie If you don't mind me asking?" She smiles and nods her head slowly. "I'm his wife sweetie, we've been dating for about two years and i'm in town to celebrate our 2 year anniversary?"