Why does it hurt so much?

Lydias POV
I sit here and go through the files corrie has given me. I'm so into I didn't even realize my phone was ringing. I pick it up without looking at the caller ID. "Lydia speaking." "Hey baby what's you up to?" Jason voice runs through my ears and I instantly get pissed off. Nigga are you Fuck serious!" You have a whole other life and you a low down fag! I say through my tears all I wanna know is why? I ask him "Baby you tripping imma come and pick you up and we gonna talk everything out ok!" I get so mad I throw my phone against the wall and start throwing other items around. I hear the door open and I just break down. Why does this shit hurt so much? Why me? What did I do to deserve this? I can smell Corries Armani cologne so I know he's sitting close to me. I hear him talking but I ignore him. I block everything out and cry my eyes out. I don't know how long I sat there but I see his hand out stretched with a bottle of water and advil. I take it and just sit there. He walks out of the room and leaves me to my thoughts. I get up and go to my closet and change into one of my Juicy C shirt set with the matching pull over hoodie. I fix my hair and walk out into the living room. I see him sitting g there and I go and stand in front of him. "Thank you Corrie." No problem beautiful he says looking at me. " So do you wanna talk about it he asks. I nod my head and start from the top. When I'm done I can see that he has his hands are balled into fist. He puts his arms around me and says something I would ever thing of him saying. "Let it out ma" As soon as he says it I let the tears flow and he rocks me back and forth gently whispering soothing words in my ear. I slowly drift off to sleep on his chest. I'm so thankful to have him around at this moment I really need a shoulder to cry on. In my sleep I slowly feel him place a tender kiss on my lips and get off the couch. I miss his touch. Wait what the Fuck did I just think?

Next chapter Will be the court date.
Some unwanted appearances will be made.

A twist in the story is coming at 9:00 tonight so be prepared!! Will be probably updating again at 8 tonight.!!