Why not?

Lydias POV

I can't believe this nigga had the audacity to be talking with another bitch. "Ma you mad at  me? " Corrie asked looking like he lost his best friend. "Hell yea I'm mad. " I go on a business trip for one month and you all in a different bitch  face of course I'm mad I say almost yelling. This is why I don't fuck with niggas now because of shit like this. He placed his hand on my thigh.  "I'm sorry baby,  I thought you was avoiding me.  You know I'm down for you.  I wouldn't do you like that.  He says while he strokes his hand up and down my thigh. "Nigga stop touching me in trying to be mad at you I say trying not to smile.  " You know you can't stay mad at all of this sexiness." He says while bitting his lip. "Boy shut up. "

*****
"Corrie!!!" I shout from the hotel shower. This nigga think he funny he took all the towels and my change of clothes out of the bathroom. He said he was going out of town to body some nigga that's been trading up on him. I was not about to let him go by his self what if he needed legal advice along the way.  I peeked my head out the bathroom door and he was sitting there on the bed with towels and my clothes on the side of him. "Give me my shit Corrie." "Come and get it he said with a smirk on his face. I opened the door to the fullest and walked out the door soaking wet. I walked to the bed and before he could say anything I jump on him and started playfully hitting him. "Why do you play so fucking much?"He grabbed me by my hands and pulled me closer he kissed me on my neck and he kissed me on the top of my breast. "You got me all wet ma, so I'm bout to get you wet." He took off his wife beater and lifted me by my  waist and lifted me up so he could take of his shorts. I ran my fingers through his growing mini fro. He just took his time caressing my body we were both naked and just exploring each other. No words were spoken we just stared into each other eyes. He lined up his thickness with my wetness and slowly made his way into me. Our moans filled the room. He grabbed a hold of my waist and went at a steady pace. "Faster Daddy. " He bit his lip and went faster and deeper my breast bounced up and down and he took a hold  of one and stroked it with his tongue. "Damn baby you really got me hooked. " He said going even deeper.  I couldn't hold it anymore I started screaming his name at the top of my lungs. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me! " He kept going he palmed my ass checks in his hand. "Ride this Dick Ma." I did what he told me I rode him until we both came undone. I just collapsed on top of him and he held in to me like I was going somewhere.

Corries POV
I just held her. I didn't want to let her go. I stroked my hand gently through her hair. I wanted her In the worst way but she just want something temporary. I know she wants me but she scared because of her past relationships. "Lydia I really wanna test our relationship out on I'm really feeling you. " She looked up at me, she was so fucking beautiful. "I'm scared. " she said In a low voice.  Baby ain't nun to be scared about. I say to her.  You been riding with me every where you don't even let me out of your site ma, so why not take it to the next step and put a title on it. She just looked at me  and nodded her head up and down. I pulled her face closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips. I was ready for round two but somebody knocked on the door. We both froze. "She got up and there on my wife beater. "Who is it she said in a Jamaican accent." She so goofy at times. "Room service. " She looked at me we didn't order any room service I thought to myself.  She must of thought the same thing. she threw on her jeans and I threw on my clothes. We went into our bags and she grabbed her mac 10 and I grabbed my two babies. We aimed at the door. We could hear the niggas on the other side of the door messing with the lock. "You ready bae?" She kissed me on the lips and said "Why not, we riding through thick and thin." As soon as the door opened we let them thangs go.  Bullets flew in all directions. Bodies dropped. After about two minutes time heard silence. I looked to my right and there was Lydia laying in the ground. I dropped my guns and raced to her. "Baby you OK" I said  with panic through my voice. "Nigga imma whoop yo ass, you  let one of them nigga shoot me In the arm." I went and got the first aid kit. She was trying to stand up.  "Baby let me bandage you up you losing alot of blood." "That shit can wait we gotta get out of here the police will be here any minute. Pack up the bags and meet me in the back of the hotel I will be  with the car. She said. I just stared at her she was a true soldier. I got me a keeper for sure. I did as she told and kissed her. She ran out the door and I packed everything up. I tore the sheets off the bed too. I ran down the stairs to the back and sure enough her Cadillac was right there.  I hopped in and she drove off. "What's the next move?" She said. We find the niggas who just sent them fixers. I said to her. "I got some resources I can use baby but we're going to have to go off track for a week I have a house in Michigan where we can lay low.  She said.  I just nodded my head. These niggas want war then imma bring it to they front door. Let me bandage up my lady before she pass out on a nigga.

OMG WHAT Y'ALL THINK??  SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS WILL BE COMING UP AND SOME VERY DETAILED KILLING LOL!! WILL THEY REALTIONSHIP SURVIVE OR WILL IT BE TORN APART BY THE ENEMY??