Let the Games Begin.

Lydia’s POV

When my baby called me I hoped up so quick you wouldn’t have thought I got shot in the stomach a week ago. I’m ready to fuck these bitches up and imam do it with my hands fuck a torture bag. They wanna see the hood me that’s what they gonna see. I know Corrie is disappointed in me I’m disappointed in myself seriously I am. I go and stand by the front door and wait for him he told me not to leave the house unless he says so. I hear him beep his horn and I go outside and get in the car. I look over at him and I see he has no emotion on his face I know I have a lot of making up to do. I will do whatever it takes to win his over back and I mean anything if he says lets go rob a bank that’s what imam go do. This is why I don’t like to fall in love because when I do I fall so hard. “Corrie um, you know I love you right and I will do anything for you I just want us to be on good terms.” I say looking at him. “Sweetheart imam always love you but right now I really don’t like you so can we keep the conversations to a minimum?” I just nod my head if that’s what he wants then I will do it. We pull up to one of his traps. We get out and I receive a lot of thirsty looks from his workers. “Keep yall fucking eyes to yall self or yall gonna be in the same boat with them two downstairs.” After he says that everyone averts there attention somewhere else. We walk down a long hall way and down a flight of stairs these stairs go on forever have me feeling like I’m walking the stairway to heaven. We stop at this door and he opens it and there are Paulio and his little dog tied up to chairs. This has got to be the best thing I have seen in a long time.

Nobody POV

Corrie walks into the room as smooth as a pimp and strolls over to the two snakes with Lydia in tow behind him. “Now yall two have caused me so much trouble, yall killed my son and yall injured my girl not once, not twice but three times and now yall have to pay for that.” C’s eyes go wide with fear. “I told him not to do it I swear, I told him he didn’t listen he just wanted everything he forced me to do this, baby you know I still have feelings for you and I know you still have feelings for me.” “Bitch shut that shit up, you don’t love nobody but ya self you a gold diggin’ sneaky ass bitch.” Corrie says with so much venom in his voice. Man nobody was supposed to get hurt it was just a message and C was the one firing shots out the window when we drove by, she was aiming for her that’s why I pulled off so quickly because that wasn’t the plan, I swear.” Paulio says in a calm even tone. “Fuck that shit nigga, do you know how stupid you sound right now bullets don’t have names on them.” Lydia says sounding like a chick right out of the hood. “Enough of this bullshit back and forth talking yall have caused me so much headaches I’m ready to get this shit done and over with.” Lydia says, she walks over to C and punches her with all her strength she punches her so hard the chair loses balance and falls over and C hits her on the cold hard cement. C screams out in pain. “Bitch every time you scream it’s gonna get worsts do you understand me.” Lydia says while she stands over her. Corrie stands to the side and watches Lydia work. Lydia lifts the chair back up and smacks her again and again time after time until her hand starts to sting. “Bitch you in for a real nice treat.” “Aren’t you a lawyer what the hell are you doing with Corrie?” Paulio asks. “You nigga shut the fuck up aint nobody talking to you I got something for yo ass literally.” Lydia starts to have flash backs of her pregnant belly and gets more angry then she currently is. She wears a devious smile on her face she reaches up to C’s eyes and holds her head in place with her hand. “Baby come hold this bitch down.” She shouts to corrie. Corrie comes over and does it. Lydia grabs her left eyes and squeezes it the only sound that fills the room is C’s screams Lydia keep squeezing until she hears a crunch sound she keeps squeezes until blood drops out. The blood slowly glides down C’s face and Lydia gives it one last squeeze and a pull and C’s whole eyes comes out but is still attached by the muscles. Lydia drops her eye on her face her eye hangs out and she’s crying for god but everyone knows nobody can help her. Lydia pulls out her phone and send a text message to some people who owe her favors. “Now it’s time to get serious.” She lays C’s chair on the ground and starts to kick her all over her body she beats her until you hear no more screams. C’s body has welts and bruises and blood leaking everywhere. “Boss its three dudes that say they know Lydia out here.” Corrie wears a confused look on his face. “Don’t worry they are here to help me.” “Alright send them in.” Corrie says still kinda confused. Three big tall linebacker looking men come into the room. “Paulio I would like you to meet Evan, Charles and Tate. We go way back, I saved them from a charge back in the day and they said if I ever need a favor I should call so I’m turning in my favor. Now the charge I got them off from wasn’t easy, it was a rape charge against them. Let me properly meet you to the Mighty Mandingo’s.” The three men walk over to Paulio and Charles lifts him up like he weighs nothing. Paulio starts to try to wiggle. “I like the ones who try to fight it Tate says. Evan pulls downs hiss pants and when he does Paulio screams but his screams fall on to death ears. Evan 12 inch thickness hangs freely. “Bend him over.” he says. “I told you I had something for your ass literally, now you fellas take turns and he likes it rough.” Lydia’s says. “She walks over to Corrie and grabs his hand I think we should leave for this part it can get a little messy.

VOTE, READ COMMNT AND SHARE.  THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LYDIA AND CORRE MAKING UP OR SHOULD I SAY TYING TO MAKE UP.