Down Ass Chick

Corries POV
I just sat there and stare at her she was a rider I knew it was something about the way she carried herself. She a woman that will go to war with her nigga. I just smiled at her. She was on the same page as me. We about to out in some work on this nigga. I stood up and grabbed her hand and put her in front of me and guided her out of the building. We walk outside to the car and got in. "Call him." I had a view from my car so i was looking directly at him. She pulled out her phone and put it on speaker and dialed the number. I watched him pull his phone out his pocket and hold his finger up to the hood rat he was with. "Hey Jason" What's good he replied back. "I need some company later on tonight and plus I wanted to talk about us." I saw him smiling through the window like he hit the Jack pot. Little does he know he about to meet his maker. "Okay what time he said. "Around 10 I have to finish some things at the office so im going to be there late. "I have a key under my bush you can make yourself comfortable. He smile just grew wider. "Okay baby see ya." She hung up her phone and rolled her eyes.  I burst out laughing. "What's so funny nigga?" I just stare at her. I reached over and grabbed her hand and leaned in and kissed her. "You gone ride this out with me?" She looked at me and shook her head. "She grabbed my hand and held it. " As long as I can get some pleasure before business she said. With a seductive smile on her face. I started the car and drive to my house. You don't have to tell me twice.

So what y'all think? Next chapter will have a new female character!!

Vote, Read, Comment!!

There will be two two more updates before the night is over with!!!!