In time

Lydias POV
When he called I couldn't believe it I missed his voice so much but he hurt me so bad.
I lay In my bed and cry I have been in this bed since the time he left. I have gotten up and showered and ate occasionally.
Why did he have to hurt me I was really starting to catch feelings for him.  I was really letting my guard down.  Its sad to say I would of done anything for him if he asked.  I have never felt this way after a breakup and this tops my relationship with Rico or Jason whatever the fuck you wanna call him.  I drift off to sleep because the pain hurts too much.

Nobodys Pov

He goes and sits next to Lydia and he gently touches her hair that has grown pass her shoulders in the time they have been apart.
He lays next to her and a few tears fall out of his eyes.  He feels the pain he has caused her.
Lydia moves around. She wakes up and smells the scent of the man who broke her heart. She moves closer to him thinking the moment is a dream. She embraces him and and crys into his chest. He moves his arm tighter around her waist.
"Ma, I'm just so sorry please just hear me out you don't know the whole story Behind me and Cassie." I know who she really is and it took me this long to figure it out. I pushed the real woman away the woman who was by my side through all this shit." She held on tighter to him and the sobs raked through her body. "Please forgive me and please let me show you that this can work." He kissed her head and held her like his life depended on it. "In time I will forgive you, but for now please just hold me and don't let me go."

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LITTLE VIOLENT JUST A HEADS UP!!  WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

VOTE, READ, COMMENT, SHARE

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES ON MY PHONE.

A LOT OF THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN WILL THAT BRING LYDIA AND CORRIE CLOSER OR WILL IT TEAR THEM APART AGAIN!