Hurt Feelings

Corries POV

I look over to my right and I see Lydia sleeping soundly. We'

ve been on the road for about 4 hours. About two hours ago we stopped at a hospital and got her arm treated the right way. I watch her chest slowly rise and fall. I can't believe she is putting her legal career on the line to be just my side. If she gets hurt again imma to bring our relationship to an end. I followed the GPS to the front of her mini villa of the coast of lake Michigan. I gently shake her. "Baby we here. " She looks at me and turn back over. I can't help but to laugh I get out of the car and go to her side and open the door, I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the door. "What's the code baby." "265747" she murrmurms into my chest. We step in the house and she gets out of my arms."Thank for the free walk I really didn't wanna walk up the path." She says in between Giggles. "So you just used me for a free lift to the door?" She just keeps laughing. I shake my head at her she's a free spirit and I love that about her. She goes into a room and comes back out with a laptop. She sits on the couch and I follow her I sit next to her basically sitting her on my lap. She starts typing in info and I let her so her thing. I gently kiss her neck and trail down her exposed back. "If you don't stop I won't get any work done." I keep doing this for about an hour. "Corrie do you know a female by the name of Cassie? " I instantly freeze up. She stands up and looks down at me like a mother would do her child. "Aight Ma, Cassie is my ex what does she have to do with anything. "Well she's working with someone named Paulio. I assume he's from the Russians crew. "Baby I settled everything with the Russians and Cassie wouldn't do nothing like that." "So your questioning my resources." Well apparently Cassie and Paulie have been messing around for about 8 years and they've been after you for a while." "Man I don't believe shit you saying to me Cassie ain't like that, are you jealous or something" She had a stank look on her face. "Jealous of what"? You've been sleeping with enemy why would I lie about something like that. "I was getting pissed off Cassie and me were gonna get married until she said she couldn't do it because she couldn't live my lifestyle and that was the one who turned my world upside down. "You will never be half the woman Cassie was. You think you impressing me by trying to be a hood chick. I would never wife nobody like you. " The sex is the bomb and you can get me out of a legal jam, that's all you got going." I say letting my feelings and anger get the best of me. "Our contract is over I send the rest of your money." I get I and go to my car.  I take her bags out I hop in and pull off.

LYDIAS POV
I stand in the living room completely shocked. Why would he not believe me. He's the one who said let's take our relationship to the next step. He's the one who's been asking me to be his rider. He's the one who just broke my heart. I go into my room that I thought me and Corrie would spend the week in. I look down and notice I still have on his wife beater. I lay down and think about everything that has happened in the last few months. I let the tears fall. Why does this hurt so much.  I built my walls up and let him come and tear them down because I thought we would work. I sit here and can't even believe this. I cry my heart and soul out into the pillow. I'm building my walls up again  and I'm never letting them down not for him or anyone.

Hey y'all do y'all like it?   Some of y'all gonna be mad at me for the next five or so chapters lol.  Vote, comment, share! !

The next chapter will be coming very soon.

Corries in for a ride awakening!!!
Lydias in for a very emotional ride! !
Cassie is just plain grimy! !

Stay tuned!!

Sorry for the mistakes I'm on my phone.