☆ Chapter 15: Guy's Favor Part 2 ☆

☆ The Next Day ☆

☆ The Next Day ☆

☆ 3rd person perspective ☆

You and Kushina were training in the forest were the three logs were. It was the place where you mostly trained with your team before. Minato was just sitting by under a tree eating his sandwich while watching you both train. Then after a while got frightened by you knocking down a whole tree with one punch. Man, he wasn't ready for Kushina 2.0 to awaken.

☆ Minato POV ☆

I was eating my sandwich until I (Name) punched a tree, knocking it down. Oh boy was I scared! Kushina is literally turning our daughter into a mini figure of her. Oh shoot mini Kushina, I wasn't ready! I didn't sign up for this! Well, I better get used to it then. I'm going to cry right now.

☆ End of POV ☆

☆ 3rd person perspective ☆

As Minato was suffering in to corner trying to eat his sandwhich while crying. You and Kushina continued to train until Kakashi was just walking by. He was taking a nice stroll as always. Of course Kushina saw him and snickered while looking at you.

☆ Kushina POV ☆

Me and (Name) were training until I saw Kakashi slowly walking up to us. "Hey (Name)~," I cooed, tugging her shoulder, "Yes mom?" She asked getting up and standing up straight, "Your boyfriend is here~!" I cooed again pointing at Kakashi. "H-HUH?! W-WHAT MOM YOU GOT THE WRONG IDEA!" (Name) saud while waving both of her hands in front of me. "Right~" I said smirking, making my daughter blush a little, looking at the other direction. "Mom.." I heared her mumble a little

"Hey Kakashi!" I shout waving at him, while he acknowledges me and (Name). "Come here will ya!" I shouted at him, as he walked up to me and (Name).

☆ End POV ☆

☆ Kakashi POV ☆

I was just having a nice stroll around Konoha until (Name)'s mom, Kushina, sensei's wife called me over, I wonder why though. I mean I was just walking by. "Do you need anything, Ms. Kushina?" I asked standing in front of her and (Name). "Oh, I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out with (Name) today, since you look a bit lonely." Do I really look lonely? Kushina smirked as she looked at (Name). "W-wait what!?" (Name) shouted as I saw Minato-Sensei, suffering in a corner? He doesn't look okay.

"C'mon go spend so time with him!" Ms. Kushina said tugging (Name)'s shoulder. "Fine! But it's not my fault!" (Name) surrendered walking her way beside me. "Oh my! You two look like a couple already!" Ms. Kushina jumped clapping her hands. Wait, a what now!? "But wait, there's something missing..." She said putting her finger on her chin. "Hold hands!" Ms. Kushina said pointing at us. "Do we have to hold han-" I got cut off by Kushina on her anger mode, then I quickly held (Name)'s hand. (Name) fliniched a little. Oh god, this just feels weird. "There you go!~" She nodded her head. "Okay you two can go now! Bye bye!~" She said waving at me and (Name).

☆ End POV ☆

☆ Rin POV ☆

"Okay guys clear." I heard Obito say. Me, Obito and Guy jump down, making Ms. Kushina and Minato-Sensei look at us. "Oh hello! Rin, Obito and Guy! What are you all up to?" Ms. Kushina said looking at us. "Well Ms. Kushina, we are just following Kakashi and YN!" Guy said looking at Ms. Kushina. "Why are you guys doing that?" She said looking at all three of us. "Well you see Ms. Ku-" Guy gets cut off by Obito, "We want them to become a couple! That's our mission! Well actually it was Guy's favor." Obito said scratching the back of his neck. "Oh," Ms. Kushina said with a little sweat drop on her face. "Oh and if I may ask Ms. Kushina, were did Kakashi and (Name) go?" I said looking around. "Oh they went that way." Ms. Kushina said pointing at a path that leads to the village. "Oh thank you!" I said running of with Obito and Guy.

☆ End POV ☆

☆ Kushina POV ☆

"Sooo, are they going to achieve their goal?" Minato questions beside me as he teleports. "I guess they will, but! Only to succeed!" I said crossing my arms. "Okay then." Minato said standing beside me. "And DON'T YOU DARE BE A OVERPROTECTIVE FATHER MINATO!" I said staring him into his soul. "Okay okay I won't!" He said backing up a bit. "Good." I said being proud of myself.

☆ End of POV ☆

☆ Minato POV ☆

I WILL KILL KAKASHI IF HE EVER BREAKS MY DAUGHTER'S HEART I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF HE DOES I WILL I JUST WILL. HE CAN BE A CUTE STUDENT BUT STILL IF THEY GET TOGETHER AND IF HE BREAKS MY DAUGHTER'S HEART I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM. OH HO HO KAKASHI, JUST WAIT AND SEE WHEN YOU BREAK HER HEART.

☆ End of POV ☆