(12)you texted him?!

♡ Pacifica POV ♡
"Alright everyone listen up!" Great uncle Bud was planning a party just for a way for kids to come to the shack and get money seems more like scheming to me.I always know what he's going to say before he even says it.

"Robbie you'll outside gathering kids in and Deuce you'll be DJ"

"Umm dad? Is it okay if I stay outside I don't think I'm the party mood"

"Suit yourself what 'bout you Pacifica?"

Is my uncle blind I can't really do anything with a broken arm?

"Okay I'll come but I'm really going to be dancing if what your thinking"

I just sant there while everyone was preparing for the party but it did get funny when Gideon sprayed silly string at me and with my other non broken arm I sprayed back then Robbie came in spraying at the both of us.

"Are you sure you don't want to be here?" Gideon asking me if I was going to have at the party.

"Nah I would probably have fun if I didn't have a broken arm"

Thinking of that,who was the mystery person who attacked me all I remember is that they were wearing blue clothing or was it a blue triangle?! I seriously can't remember there was no point because if they're goal was to brake my arm then they're "mission" was accomplished.

"Do you remember anything about that person?" Robbie asked as-well.

"Not really but it doesn't matter it's not like I haven't broken my arm before"

"Wait you broken your arm before?!" Gideon shocked in disbelief.

"I gotta go bye!"

*sigh* thank goodness for that I couldn't let them about I don't wanna talk about it. 2 hours later I went to go check my phone but it wasn't and it wasn't anywhere in my room so the only I knew who would have it is Gideon (he's the only who knows my password for some reason).

"Gideon?! What are you doing with my phone?!"

"No no! Pacifica wait-"

I checked to see what he was doing and why of all the things he had to text

"WHY DID YOU TEXT DIPPER!!"

"He hurt you and I want him to feel to feel the same way that you did"

"Gideon it's fine don't worry besides does it matter who it is I thought you were planning to do something"

"And I also invited him to the party"

"Noooo! That's the last person I want to see"

"Aww Pazzies got a boyfriend Pazzies got a boyfriend"

" *inhales breath* he's not my boyfriend we just hanged out and that's it now I'm going to lock myself in my room for tonight and maybe come down later"

Now I'm really not wanting to come to the party but I do really want to have fun and have the opportunity to make you friends or something.