(20) leaving forever??

♡ Dipper POV ♡
Tonight didn't exactly as I wanted it too,thanks a lot pines I seriously can't believe Pacifica is related to someone like you and your scammer of a father.in fact she's better off with people like you in her life.We had arrived at gleeful manor and soaked because on the way there rain started to pour and didn't have anything to shield ourselves.Pacifica opened the door and oh no..

"Brother! What happened to you I have been trying to call you!!" Mabel screaming at the top of her lounges."Sister I'm fine I just to lie down for a while" trying to keep her from worrying too much."dipper you are not fine your are hurt blondie,go get some bandages from dippers bedroom" Mabel telling her very angrily as she had done anything wrong."okay Mabel"
Pacifica quietly walks up the stairs to find my bedroom when she left,Mabel had a look on her face that wasn't like any other face iv seen before.

"Look bro bro,I'm glad that your happy and I'm happy for Pacifica that you make her happy but it seems there is a strange pattern whenever you are with her" mabel's tone of voice started to sound suspicious and now I could tell something she was about to say wasn't good.
"Every time it seems you have a good moment with her or day outside,it ends in you or her getting hurt or in a life threatening situation I don't think that this is just a coincidence either".

"What are you to say Mabel?!" I started to getting ticked off with her attitude."I'm saying that maybe you should keep your relationship here where you know it's safe to be around each other but we shouldn't tell her about Will we aren't telling anyone" my god Mabel don't get me startled like ever I thought she was away to say something drastic.
"Maybe your right Mabel we should only meet together here and not anywhere else not even the magic shows" I really didn't want to admit it but I think it was safer for us.

"Okay I'm back I found some bandages here let me help you Dipper.." Pacifica's voice went really quiet all of sudden,I think she was still feeling guilty about what happened with Gideon (but she never done anything).
"Look Pacifica.." Mabel was about to tell Paz about the plan but Pacifica cut her off.
"This is all my fault! I can't believe I could have been so selfish I should have known this would happen every time I think I have maybe given some happiness it just gets wrecked" Pacifica was at breaking point and I didn't want her to feel this way.

"Wait what actually happened to dipper?" Mabel asking why I was all bruised and bleeding."it was Gideon,he had found out about us and to be honest my family aren't very fond of u's or your family either in fact my family hate your guts" Pazzie you didn't have to go that far but she was telling the truth."hmm well it's our fault we have money and you do live in a dump as well as your uncle is fraud"
Mabel rudely interrupting her."MABEL!" me angrily that she didn't think before speaking.

Pacifica stayed quiet for a bit and turned the other way,I think I heard her cry a little bit but felt embarrassed about doing it in-front of Mabel."well I have a solution to your guy's situation" Mabel away to tell our plan."what's your plan?"

"You should just live here and keep your distance away from your family" what the fuck Mabel?! that wasn't the plan we discussed at all." But I just can't leave them they'll be worried about me Mabel and no matter who or what they are,they're still my family" Pacifica doubting the plan."well you can still keep in contact with them on your mobile but I don't think you should keep you and Dippers relationship between us and the whole of Reverse Falls".

*Mabel! That also wasn't part of the plan either we should have discussed this further later on*

Again Pacifica stayed quiet for a bit I'm assuming she was making her decision whether to stay here or go back to her so called "family".
"Alright,I'll stay here" Pacifica staying in my mansion it would suffer consequences for her but I think it was for the best."Good now I suggest I take you to the mystery shack and pick up your things while Dipper stays here and takes a rest".I did trust Mabel but not alone with Pacifica I didn't want her to her.
"Okay let's go see you soon brother"
"See you soon sister"

Mabel walked with Pacifica to our limo and drove off while I watched out from the window in our entrance.I didn't know what to think I just wanted to rest.

My god Mabel! I didn't know you cared that much I thought you'd be jealous of Dipper had a girlfriend but oh well..