(15) the walk

♡ Dipper POV ♡
This is perfect,just me and pazzie being together for the night while maps by maroon 5 being played in the background to which pazzie was still leaning on my shoulder and peacefully sleeping.She looked so gentle when she was sleeping,I wanted to move but I didn't want to wake her up.I just decided to fall asleep too since there was pretty much nothing else to do but I could still noise from the atmosphere around us.I couldn't help but feel "happy" I had never felt such happiness before not even when I practicing new spells or doing magic shows either,it's like the world has just shut off and everything is completely different but in a good way.Also Pacifica is very cozy to cuddle and I she doesn't really care but I want to know who broke her arm because whoever it was they are so going to pay for hurting her.

(like probably 2 hours later)
it was completely empty I mean pazzies family jus left her with me and so did mine since Mabel already left.Pacifica was still sleeping so I decided it was best to leave before we got caught or already did get caught before I left,pazzie had woken up and still was tired.

"Hey Dip,where are you going?"

"I'm afraid I have to go sweetie but I promise I will see you again tomorrow"

"But can w-we.."

"What is it my sweet"

"Can we go out for a walk I know it's late and stuff but"

"Of course"

Pacifica came up and walked to me but for some reason she didn't grab my hand.We walked of the mystery shack and started our journey into the forest,it was dark but I used my amulet to lead us through the forest so we didn't get lost or anything and it got very quiet not just because of the atmosphere.Pazzie looked the other and still didn't look back while I was looking at her.

"Can't I see your pretty face pazzie?"

"Please stop calling me that it sounds wrong"

"But why? I'm speaking the truth my sweet"

"I know but please if doesn't feel right and oh!"
Pazzie then tripped over a log.

"pazzie are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine but I think my arm is starting to get worse"

"Here let me help you"

"Please stop..."

"What do you mean?.."

"I said stop! Stop being so nice to me!"

"Why? Why won't you feel the same way that I feel about you?!

"Because you're just using like last time!! *gasps*"

What..what is she not telling me? What does she mean by last time? I tried to read her mind but it wasn't showing or saying anything

"pazzie please tell me I want to help you but I can't you don't tell me what's going on"

"Fine I'll tell you but don't tell anyone promise?"

"I promise my sweet I won't tell a single soul not even my sister"