(23)sum it up

♡ Pacifica POV ♡
It had been about an hour while sitting in dippers bedroom,still leaning on his shoulder and holding his hands very tightly.He was still reading the book I gave him,just watching him read (he probably knew I was there but just ignored.

"Sweetie,your distracting me" he was saying in a flirtatious way probably finding attractive? "Sorry I'm just sleepy and besides I don't have anything else to do.." I felt like I was about to pass out and really wanted to fall asleep but something was stopping me from doing it.
"Hey do you want me to stay?" I had fallen asleep at that point so I'm guessing dipper did just stay with me and I felt him put his arms and I turned to his direction so I'd be more cozy and I did.Dippers body was so warm,his hands stroking my hair,his warm cheeks touching my cold soft tiny hands I just wanted to be there in this position forever.

At this point,I had completely fallen asleep and so did Dipper probably one of the best things to happen because it felt so warm and cozy just wanting to be here forever...

♡ Dipper POV ♡
Pazzie was sleeping so gracefully she looked like an angel in my eyes,I wanted to just be here forever and I had just a blanket around us so she didn't get too cold.It was amazing,her perfect face,soft lips,golden blonde hair and pale snowy skin.

I had never felt this way about anyone,i didn't know what love was I saw it as just some fake falsehood tale or some foolish fib people made up until I met her.. When I saw Pacifica in the audience,she was the only girl who wasn't willing to volunteer for the trick which diverted me since most girls were complete nut jobs and insane and it made her an interest to me.I guess at first I only saw her as a joke because she was easy to tease and her weird interests but Pacifica is a lot more smarter than she appears to be and unfortunately you can't blame the way she is.

I haven't told this to anyone but me and Pacifica had secretly texted each other before we went on the big date on the boat and I couldn't believe what I had to hear..
Pacifica,throughout her childhood had to suffer  a lot of trauma and dramatic experiences like bullying,her abusive boyfriend (who I would love to kill) and throughout all that she still remained optimistic and kind towards everyone I don't know how she does it but it can't be easy for anyone to be perfect (well except me🙃).I wish I could have been there to protect her and I intend to keep that promise to her if anything bad happens to her again.

I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend..

Woah Dipper isn't it a bit soon but I guess that's what happens when you are in love.
Sorry this chapter is a bit short I'm planning to write longer chapters and I was short of ideas on this one.