your obedient servant (tommy and dream)

( @famnahh this is ur request I believe:)
this is before the whole blow up and stuff so ye)

3rd Person POV

Tommy was gliding down the path, overzealous as always. Dream had a smug look on his face, having a ball at watching the kid's hope. 

"Tommy," Dream warned, "Don't escape from my vision."

"Right, right! Sorry, big D, I'm super excited to see Tubbo, it's been months!"

Dream tilts his head while still walking ahead, "Yeah, but it took you months of convincing for me to let you see L'manburg. And Tubbo, along with it. He never took a simple trip to see you."

"Everyone's been super busy," Tommy waved off.

"Yeah, but I mean, even Fundy and Bad have visited you. Ranboo is a normal visitor for you, as well, isn't he? Tubbo could've as well."

"Maybe he was worried I'm mad at him," Tommy explained.

"Are you?" Dream asks curiously, to which Tommy shook his head.

"Okay, just checking," Dream states unnecessarily, continuing down the path, and finally the two reach the main portal.

"You ready to see everything you missed?" The masked man wonders.

"Physically, yeah, definitely. Mentally, a bit slow on the uptake."

"Like always," the grown man jokes.

Scoffing, Tommy steps into the portal and the world around him transforms as he sees the light of day once again. Immediately, he's met with Jack, Ranboo, and Phil.

"Tommy!" All three shout, greeting him happily.

"Hey... where's Tubbo?" Tommy slowly says. 

Phil looks around before his eyes darken, and he replies, "At the guardian farm with Sam."

"O-Oh, well that's- that's fine, you kn-know? Far a-away, that's all..." the blonde boy rubs his arm in discomfort, and perks his head up when he hears a voice.

"Hold on, I'm coming! Sorry for being late!" And for a second, Tommy believes that it's Tubbo until the person is revealed to be Niki. Tommy is happy that Niki came. 

 "Hey, Toms, wanna go on a tour of the new L'manburg?" Phil offered kindly yet gets a baffled look when Tommy looks at Dream. Dream shakes his head, and Tommy's shoulders droop.

"We're gonna go on the tour, now, so if you'd please leave," Dream let on.

"Can't they come with us?" Tommy pleaded.

"No."

"O-Okay, Dream," Tommy said compliantly, gnawing at his lip.

Phil gawks at the two, "What the fuck? Can't we come?"

"Dream's said no, Phil," Tommy sighs, "I'll see you guys, hopefully, later."

Jack and Phil exchange worried looks as the two continue into L'manburg. Sam drops down from the sky, presumably using his trident, and seethes. 

"Barely missed 'im, huh?" Sam laments, Phil sighing in return, "Yup. What's up with those two?"

"I don't know, but," Sam hums, tapping his foot lightly, "this is concerning. I may have to step in."

"How so?" the older inquires, eyebrows furrowing. The taller simply shrugs, then boasts his warden key. Phil's mouth hangs open in an 'o' shape, shocked that Sam would consider imprisoning his friend. He then walks off with a small spring in his step before Phil could question the man's motives further.