speak now by taylor swift be hitting different now (fundynotfound? joke?)

(yeah honestly I had no clue if this request was a joke or not so I'm just making it dumb as shit kinda. sorry if you wanted something serious lmfao

WAIT I JUST IMAGINE ANTFROST AND VELVET AS BLU AND JEWEL FROM RIO DURING THE SONG HOT WINGS AND IDK IF ITS CUTE OR WEIRD WHATTTTT WITH THE TOUCAN GUY AS DREAM, CHICKEN MAN AS SAPNAP, AND YELLOW BIRD MAN AS GEORGE???)

Third Person POV

George and Fundy stared each other down as Dream stood back against the wall, both excitement and fear coating his features.

Sapnap whacked George multiple times, raging at him for ruining the wedding. The colorblind boy hit him right back, which made the other back off for the moment. Focusing back on his opponent, George raised his suit's sleeves up, ready to engage in a fist fight.

Dream comments, "This is hot, two boys fighting over me."

Eyes widening in rage, Fundy turns to Dream and spits out, "I gave you everything, you whore. And what did you do? You fucking cheated on me at our wedding. Does loyalty mean nothing to you?"

Simply crossing his arms, the blonde smirks in response, no words leaving his mouth. Tears slip across the fox boy's cheeks, and he bites his lip to hold back a sob.

Sapnap criticizes his best friend's behavior, and George raises his eyebrows in surprise. Were these Dream's real intentions the whole time? To just break this poor man's heart?

George raises a hand, and sticks his chin up. "Fundy, I believe you deserve better than this."

Tommy and Ranboo gasp and look at each other. Realizing what George just said, the blonde and heterochromatic kids burst out laughing at them.

Fundy blushes, uwu, in response, and points his fingertips together, "You really think so, George?"

The other nods eagerly, and grabs both of his hands, "I don't think so- I know so."

Sputtering, the sprite can says, "Wh-What the fuck? A minute ago you were just fighting over me? Now you're saying you two love each other?!"

George replies, ":]"

Groaning, Dream runs away, screaming, "NOT AGAIN!"

Eret looks out the church and closes the door after grassy guy leaves. "So, that happened," they seethe, and shifts their gaze at the two left in the affair, "You guys serious about liking each other, or something?"

Wilbur interjects before his son or George can speak, and proclaims, "Oh fuck no, first Fundy took Daddy Dream away from me and my TNT, and now he's taking," Wilbur sucks in a breath, and everybody except Ranboo, who has yet to know of Wilbur's wrath, and he lets out, "He's taking GOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Ranboo screams out and his ears start bleeding, dropping to ground in pain.

"Hey, Ranboo, calm yourself and have a flower," the blonde gremlin hands his pity friend a wither rose, and Ranboo sobs out, "I don't even know why I- joined here??"

"I ask myself that question everyday," Eret drawls.

Fundy speaks up, "No, fuck you dad, I love whoever I want to love." He raises a middle finger at Wilbur, to which the JD-kinnie-gone-too-far rages at. 

"Don't you DARE speak to me like that, Fundy!"

"See, this is why I wanted Schlatt to walk me down the aisle." Fundy rolls his eyes, and Wilbur puts a hand on his heart.

"You don't mean that."

"Fuck you," Fundy replies, and walks off with George, their hands intertwined.

Jerracraft (thats his name right ?) appears in front of everyone and deadpans, "I spent weeks upon weeks on this only for this to be the result? This is why I'm a builder, my Blood God."

Technoblade screeches, "DOES THAT MEAN I CAN KILL EVERYONE?? POG!"

"What a not Twitch Streamer," Wilbur comments, and Techno then proceeded to stab everyone.

"Blood for the Blood God," says Techno's sleep paralysis demon.

Techno saves the best for last, the person he's never met before- Ranboobie.

"Hello, Technobabe- blade!" Crab Rangoon says ecstatically, accidentally messing up his words. Techno responds by putting his sword to Manboob's neck, and declares, "I don't know who you are. But everyone keeps telling me you're my son."

Rainbow responds, "Mayhaps >:)"

"Oh what the fuck." Techno cries, falling to his knees.

The blonde gremlin just watches the new couple in excitement, seeing them hold hands n shit.

"Hey, Fundy, wanna FurryFlix and Chill?" Timmy Turner cringed at the lovefurries (this is a joke please dont hate me furries are actually chill- please-), and Funshit replied, "OH DO I?!?!?!"

Curious as to what the ever-loving god damn fuck shit piss cum FurryFlix and Chill is, he follows them.

Twenty minutes later, a traumatized, theatre child exits the Hilton Hotel in Treasure Planet, scarred for life.

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore, and a Wilbur, dropped too many times as a child because holy shit-" the child sang, sobbing at the sight that he just saw.

"pogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboyspogthroughthepainboys" he repeats, rocking back and forth in distress.

(yeah sorry not sorry i had way too much fun with this)