take care of yourself for once god damn (SBI)

( @CygnusMutai please I deserve so much idk for this I combined four of your requests into one because lord knows I ain't making eight separate one shots about techno)

Techno's POV

My arms and legs hurt, and my glasses were getting wet. I was running through the rain, an umbrella being the last thing on my mind. I curse at myself, regretting this stupid, impulsive decision.

It was a terribly rough night with my parents, yelling and throwing things. Hitting, breaking, punching, kicking- an endless cycle I wished to stop. So, in a rush, I got a plane ticket to Brighton in Britain. I was so desperate to just leave, and let my scars heal. Why would I fly to Brighton? Because the only people I feel that care about me are there. My friends, even family to me.

I figured it was great timing, too, considering what Wilbur explained to me a week ago. He said that in a few days (now), he, Phil, and Tommy would visit him. A little Sleepy Bois Inc excursion, Wilbur put it. Me and him both agreed that it wouldn't be the best for me to fly out. As in, I lied to him about having something important. However, if all goes as planned, maybe- just maybe- I'll tell them the truth for once.

The night was cold, and I was finally stopped in front of a normal-sized house in a seemingly decent neighborhood. I squinted at the number printed on the front of the house. It was Wilbur's exact address, I withdrawal, the excruciating experience of not being able to see properly still irritating my eyes. Sighing, I walk up to the front door.

There was a prolonged moment of hesitation before I knocked on the door. Fixing my shirt a bit, I fidget with my glasses, trying to wipe off the raindrops. I was worried that, at 10 PM on a Tuesday, Wilbur would be bothered by me at his door.

Creaking open, the door reveals my tall ass friend, a puzzled look on his face.

"Who- who are you?!" He questions, eyebrows furrowed.

Oh right, I kind of look like a homeless man right now, so I respond in my monotone voice I use for videos, "He's in your bed and I'm on your porch steps."

"Technoblade?!" Wilbur shouts loud enough for the people inside to hear, A.K.A. the other members of SBI. 

"Woah, Wil', I thought you said Techno wasn't coming!" Tommy shouts excitedly, punching the air.

Phil adds on to Tommy, "Yeah, and why do you look so rugged, Techno?"

Wilbur looks back to the two, a bit confused, "I don't know why he's here, but come in Techno. You look... rough, to say the least."

I seethe, and Wilbur takes my hand, leading me into his house worriedly. He sits me down on his couch, and I avert eye contact as he asks, "What happened? Why are you here?"

"I flew here. From America."

"Well I can figure that out, Technoblade. But why?"

Shifting uncomfortably, I feebly say, "Being here was a better option than being there."

"Oh, Techno," Wilbur says sadly, and Phil has a concerned look on his face. Tommy went upstairs to go to sleep when I had entered. "What was so bad about there that you flew here on a whim?"

"I just didn't want to bear it anymore."

Hugging me, Wilbur simply replies, "How about we all just sleep for now. Talk about it all tomorrow, alright?"

I knew I couldn't refuse, so I nodded, and he led me to one of his guest rooms. "Sorry, I didn't properly prepare this room," he says nervously.

"You've seen my living condition. Anything is fine, really, Wilbur," I offer in return, and he smiles widely back at me.