checking the rubbish bin (the lost and found family :D)

( hey @Commiting_Not_Alive I did what you asked kinda but just made it more how I wanted to because ngl your idea would take up like 200 words in my writing style lol. also motheret pog ok? if you made at making him be called a mom then dont read :>

AND YES I STILL STAND BY MY OPINION THAT THE SIBLING ORDER GOES RANBOO, FUNDY, NIKI, THEN TUBBO FIGHT ME AGES GOING FROM 18, 16, 15, and 10 ALRIGHT?)

Ranboo's POV

"Eret, are you sure about this? Why can't you just take it in stride?" I tried to reason with Eret.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. It isn't your business, just go play with your siblings, alright?" 

Sighing, I stand my ground, and reply, "Now I know about it, and I'm not going to let you go out there and face Dream! It's dangerous, you know that!"

"Yes, Ranboo, I know," Eret adjusted his flower crown, the flowers replacing his normal golden hair embellishment, "but it's worth it. I have to secure my place as King."

"Eret... you can't solve this with just words. We both know who Dream has his eye on in this family."

"It would be rash in Dreams' terms to bring Fundy into a matter that doesn't concern any of you."

"Would it?" I challenge with slight confidence.

"Don't worry, Ranboo. The conflict will be resolved after our talk today."

Taking his leave, Eret says one last time as he leaves the castle grounds, "And, I love you guys, Ranboo. I'll see you soon."

Niki's POV

"When is Eret coming back, it's been three days!" Tubbo tugged at my arm. I sheepishly smile and rub my arm.

"I don't know, maybe he just got lost?"

"That doesn't sound like him," Fundy chimes in from the other side of the room. 

Staring at him incredulously, I whisper harshly to him, "Please don't say that, Tubbo will worry!"

Fundy rolls his eyes at me, "Yeah, ok, princess."

I puff my cheeks out slightly in anger, and walk away from him and back to Tubbo. Luckily, Tubbo has moved on to playing fetch with our pet dog. Tubbo and I pet the dog multiple times, finding comfort in doing so.

"You know, you've been quiet, Ranboo," Fundy randomly points out, and I look up. Noticing that Ranboo was in the room for the first time, I agree, "Yeah, I didn't even know you were here!"

"Eh, I," Ranboo pauses, and swipes his white-colored hair onto the black half. 

"You what?" Tubbo queries, and Ranboo looks down in uncertainty.

"Eret went out to speak with Dream on Sunday, and he hasn't come back."

"What?! You let him do that?!" I ask in shock, and Ranboo recoils.

"Of course I tried to reason, at least bring me with him if he did, but he refused, and set off on his own!"

"What do we do then? He could be in danger!" I ask, panicked. Ranboo says cooly as he clips on his sunglasses, "We save him!"

"Well, what's the plan?"

"Uh... I haven't really gotten that far, but I have a sword!" Ranboo shouts happily, summoning a sword out of thin air.

"That's a terrible plan," I deadpan and frown.

"Nah, sounds pretty solid to me! How about you Fundy?" Tubbo laughs.