speedrunner vs anxious man and two dipshits (dream team and techno)

3rd Person POV (TW // panic attack mentions, I won't describe it too much ahaha,, and ill alert you when it starts and when it ends <3 AND I KNOW THAT FOR MOST OF THIS CHAPTER AND THE LAST ONE SEEMS LIKE I HAVE A VENDETTA AGAINST GEORGE BUT I SWEAR I DONT-)

Dream had finally contacted Technoblade about participating in a manhunt. Yes, it took some convincing, and permission from Phil, but he finally got Techno to give in. Techno even mocked his admirable persistence when talking in a VC before Dream started recording.

Sapnap and George were goofing off in a different VC, only joining when Dream told them to, Dream wanting to talk to Techno a bit before the game.

"So, Techno," Dream started, checking all of his setup.

"Yea?" Techno replied hastily, not wanting to make Dream wait.

"I know we've dueled, fought, and all that other shit before, but we've never really spoken, ya know?"

"I suppose," the older fiddled with his fingers, getting on the server.

"Well... I know how you are in social situations," Dream took a breath, then continued, trying not to overstep any boundaries, "and so I just wanted to, I don't know, warn you that the mood of manhunts are completely different than MCC or the SMP."

Techno stared at his computer, confused, as if his monitor doubled for Dream. He smiled wearily at that, thankful that even if they weren't that close, Dream still took precautionary measures about him, "Thanks for telling me, but I think I'll be fine."

"If you aren't, just say the word."

Even though the other couldn't see him, Techno nodded in response, then remembered to show verbal agreement and hummed in confirmation. After that bit, Sapnap and George joined the call, and the manhunt began.

"Oh Dream~" Sapnap sung heartily, while Dream was screeching, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Not used to being able to just turn down the volume on the green man during a manhunt, Techno cringed as his ears were blasted. How did they even hear at this point?

George and Techno were far behind Dream, but Sapnap was close. Suddenly pulling a trick on them, Dream turned around and started attacking Sapnap, getting his health down.

"How did he even get that axe?! Guys, help me!"

Techno maneuvered forward, trying to help his almost-dead teammate. In no time, he was there, hitting Dream with an apple. He didn't have a weapon in his hotbar, the only thing that dealt damage was in his inventory. Still, it made Dream continue his run from the three, as Sapnap commanded George to gather resources, to which he reluctantly complied.

While doing their own thing, George whined, "Techno, how'd you catch up to him so fast? You're, like, hacking!"

At first, Techno was a bit taken aback, and felt bad. Then, he tried to remember they were only joking, and laughed in response, "Maybe I am."

"A bit of a delayed response there, my friend, something on your mind? A strategy, perhaps?" Sapnap drawled out, and Techno started to panic a bit. Oh gosh, now they expect him to have a plan.

"Uh..." He stalled, trying to think of something. At this point, sweat was forming from stress, not being a tryhard.

"Well, I just made this portal..." Speaking loosely, Techno tried to remain casual. The achievement for entering the Nether appeared on the screen, and George yelled, "What?! How?"

"See, I used a water bucket after finding a lava pool-"

Sapnap interrupts him, "We had literally no luck finding one, and from the looks of it, neither has Dream! Where are you? What are your coords?"