requests n shiz

commie said to make a chapter where people could request. i wanna make it more than 20 words so ill just leave some criteria

also i promise my writing isn't as bad as it is here i wrote this at like 2 AM on caffeine 

in your requests (if you make any), I would like to know if it's angst, fluff, a ship (and all its sub categories like desperation, unrequited yknow) , hurt-comfort- basically the vibe of it. but do keep in mind if there is a ship I or the cc is uncomfortable with, please understand I have the full ability to decline the ship request. I just needed to say that before I got pushed out of my comfort zone. like eret ships, they have stated they do not like shipping of them or actually any cc's in general. stuff like that.

then, who does it center around? badboyhalo? the dream team? SBI? everyone? smoke brothers? I need something to go off of right lmao.

if wanted, you can say one moment or thing you thought of for me to put into the shot. Making something from nothing can be difficult when writing :D

and then, do you want them to be different ages? and if so, specify the exact or range of age you want them to be!

last thing, is it an AU? are they simply youtubers/ streamers? or is the dream smp their real life (lets be honest most requests are of people on the smp alright)? highschool au? if you leave this unspecified don't get angry when I make them flowers (that was a joke lmao)

so yeah requests if you have em just slap em on me