Vigilante (Technoblade-Centric)

(Hey I was in online class and wanted to get through the requests for you as soon as I could @CygnusMutai :D

Request: the villain one lol

also, all of my one-shots so far have techno in them is that a good thing or a bad thing)

Technoblade's POV

"Hey, how'd it go?" My friend's voice rings out, and I slump against the wall of our hideout.

"Went just fine, you know there's nobody out there who can stop me," I respond tiredly, and Fundy looks up at me, disbelieving.

"There is that one officer..."

I roll my eyes, "Dream? He and I had a rivalry in high school, and if you don't recall, I'd gladly inform you of my victory that day."

"No, no. It's- well, don't you think he's gotten sharper since those days?" 

"If he's gotten sharper, I'm a weapon of mass destruction."

"You are?"

I scoff in return, ending the conversation there. It's not that I took it as an insult, if anything, I took it as praise. I just didn't like the fact that people see me as a weapon more than anything else. However, I can't complain, for I chose to live like this.

Fundy understands this about me, and I think that's why he stuck around.

Leaving my thoughts to drift, I close my eyes, ready for a rest. About five minutes of my eyes closed passed, and then Fundy spoke, "We've got company."

My ears perk up in interest, and I look to him, "How many?"

"One," he states calmly.

I raise an eyebrow, "And you don't think we can handle one person, because...?"

"He's like us," he said tentatively, and I get up from the ground to go over to him. A red light was flickering in the corner of his laptop screen, and I look at the camera feed outside, when I see it. An unnaturally tall, inhuman figure walking towards our exact location.

"How do you know that? Sure, he's tall, but..."

Fundy points me to the figure's eyes, "Red and green, those are two strange eye colors. Heterochromatic, not to mention."

"What do we do, then?"

"Just wait, I guess," he sighs and sits back in his chair.

Two minutes later, the door slides open with a creak, and in comes a tall man, hesitant. I get into an offensive position, not afraid to kill him.

He takes note of this, and laughs, "Uh, please don't kill me, I'm too sad for that. I just wanted to know, you're- you're Technoblade, right? And you're Fundy?"

Very few people knew of our aliases, and I look discreetly at Fundy, then look back at the stranger, "What's it to you?"

"Oh," he sighs a breath of relief, "Good." The man takes out a phone, pressing on the screen.

Fundy speaks up, "I don't recognize you, you aren't with the police-" His eyebrows furrow as he continues, "-so I don't know who you're sending our location to." I gawk at the amount of skill and eyesight the half-fox has when it comes to things like this. 

The man says, "Even if I were with the police, I wouldn't work on a case like you two. You break the law for the better of the people. You take from the rich and give to the poor. I wouldn't have the heart to fight a battle of moral codes like that."

"From the looks of it, you don't have a heart at all," Fundy chimes, to which the stranger responds, "Not quite, I guess. I don't really know what I am, to be honest."