solely yours (fundynap fluff)

(A/N: wow what a convenient time to write about fundy huh @bnyt11 this was your request, you just requested fundynap fluff which I've never heard of but decided to do a sweet typical high school & soulmate AU)

Sapnap's POV

I slam my locker door shut, and when I do, my group of friends reveal themselves.

"Ooh, Sappy!" Quackity sings mockingly, and I sigh.

"What, you dipshits?"

"Well, did you find them?"

"Find who?" I ask, my eyebrows twitching.

"Your soulmate, duh!" Karl answered for his soulmate, Quackity. They look great together, and sometimes I wish I had what they do. The reason I'm annoyed at them is because they would automatically know if I found my soulmate. Plus, it's only been a few hours since my 16th birthday. It's said that you find your soulmate within a week of that time.

"No, you dumb fuckers." I reply sassily. George and Dream laugh at the two dumbasses who start crying into each other's arms in mock sadness.

"Our- sob- Sappy Nappy- sob-" Karl cried, and I stare at him disappointedly, "You don't have to announce the sobbing bit. I can already tell my words have left you in pieces."

"Mmm, you know..." Dream started thoughtfully, George giggling after. "There's someone we happen to know that turns 16 tomorrow."

I look at the two lovenerds and think about it, until I realize who they're talking about, "What the hell?! No, that guy is batshit insane! He hangs out with the delinquents and has gotten into countless fights- that he wins, for the record!" I yell at them, and Dream replies earnestly, "Well, when we dated for a month or two in first year, he wasn't as bad as everyone said. He's hella smart, that's for sure."

I deadpan, "And the fact that he's your ex proves my point even further. He's not just crazy now, he's a smart and crazy bitch."

"Are you saying I date bitches?" Dream asks, offended.

I stare at George and then at Dream, specifically their soulmate marks. "Yeah, kinda."

George responds, "This is so sad, Alexa play Despacito."

"C'mon let's go to class," I aim at Dream, since we have engineering class together.

George pouts and bids a farewell to his soulmate. Karl and Quackity run down the hallway, hand in hand, and I shake my head. They don't even have their first class together...

Dream and I walk down the hallways leisurely, then walk upstairs to our class. We enter a minute before the bell rings, and take our seats. Our teacher starts to drone about all the things I was supposed to be paying attention to. All I could concentrate on was finding a way to annoy Dream, who was two desks away, without the teacher finding out.

As I was conspiring to torture Dream in any way I can, I lock eyes with the very man we were discussing earlier. Fundy. Y'know, the brilliant, batshit out of his mind guy? AKA Dream's ex? The guy simply holds my gaze until I look away, intimidated.

Apparently my blonde friend with a mask noticed this interaction, and wrote me a note, dude u were totally checking him out. or was it the other way around??

I scoff and crumple the note, scowling at my friend. After that interaction, class was nearly over. When it ended, I had two more before lunch with our other friend, Punz.

When that time of sweet release finally came around, I plopped down at our outside table for the friend-group with a sigh of relief. Lunch- the phenomenon that is every highschooler's serotonin generator.