i am 17 excuse you (dream smp lol)

(this isn't a request but I had to it's 10 AM, please 

synopsis: dsmp meets up IRL in a food court in a mall in America lmao

Grammarly is about to hate me

edit: i finished this after the events of today, and im just gonna say i predicted crazy fundy huh)

Tommy's POV

Since Tubbo wasn't able to convince his parents to fly to America with me and the L'manbergians plus some others, he stayed home.

Just kidding, we stuffed him in our luggage. Surprising how the security didn't check our bags- the system might be failing us, XDXDXDXD.

Wilbur's probably thinking about women, as he's sobbing loudly while looking out of the window. Phil's probably on the phone with his wife, because if not, I'd be concerned- when is Philza's wife not overshadowing my life? Niki is looking over at us, concerned for Wilbur. It's almost as if she has morals, ew. Jack is banging his head against the window seat of his plane row, to which I make fun of him. Gogy is in first-class because he's a rich douchebag that thought we were also rich. Spoiler alert, we are not. Fundy didn't arrive at the airport, and when we called him, he said, I shit you not, "Don't worry dudes, I have a Nether portal." And the chat is concerned about me being on drugs? Mans is weird, oolloooloo. Ponk met us at the airport because there wasn't a direct flight from Africa to America anyway, and he was unconfident in his English. Imagine knowing more than one language, L. I was born knowing the best language, and losers like Niki and Ponk had to learn it lmao.

Meanwhile, Fundy's POV

I hit the Go Live button on my phone and connected the screen to my GoPro, connected to my head.

"Alright, chat, you may know about the big Dream SMP meetup happening soon, right? Well, since I live in the Nether, all I need to do is make a portal! Plus, Nether travel is more efficient than Earth travel, right, chat?" Chat nervously responds, doubting my magic.

"Nonsense, chat," I say with pride, and take out 10 3x3m cubes of obsidian, and place them down with little effort. 

I arrange the portal correctly and take a flint and steel that I got from MineCon 2010.

I glance at the chat, and they were screaming at me that it wouldn't work. I laugh, and their doubts only fueled my confidence.

"You guys are all about to be proven wrong," I boom, as I see red and blue flashing lights. Oh no, not the cops again!

"God damn you, Mr. Verliezer! I already told you, I don't need mental help! God," I seethe and try to go faster so that I don't get arrested and thrown into a hospital, from which I'd have to escape. Again.

Mr. V begs to differ as he shouts back, "You are a psychopath!"

I take the GoPro off of my head and stare at chat into the camera, speaking, "He hates us 'cause he ain't us."

I ignite the portal and position the GoPro back onto my head. It shakes slightly as I run through. The camera still works as I'm thrown into darkness for a good minute, before appearing in a Hot Topic inside of a mall.

Nobody seems to notice my appearance, so I fix myself up and ask where I am. A few people stare at me strangely before telling me that I'm in California. Shit, that's where The Blade lives.

"Chat," I say, starting to jog through the mall's corridors, "We're in the Land of the Blade."

Chat started to go insane, and I laugh at their stupidity. Jeez, were they really that disbelieving in my magnificence?