Chapter 16~Goodbye

Finnaly it was decided that Riley would return to earth, she needed one last trip to asgard to say goodbye to Phoinex and Loki. At this point she could talk but her throat still remained bandaged. She travelled to asgard with thor and then she went and found Phoinex.

"It's gonna to be lonely without you here" and with that he planted a kiss on her cheek. She smiled at him.

Thor was waiting for Her by the gateway. She went to loki, ".. So I'm going back to earth" she finished with. "What, no" loki said. "Loki, its were my mom is and my home" she said. "I don't want you to-look you don't know it but-" loki began then sighed. "goodbye " he said and walked away.

It had been a week on earth now, Riley was finnaly back at school. Fear evolved her about Peter but in the end she knew. She can no longer be Riley, Peter parkers freind who has a crush on him only now it must be Riley, the friendless girl who's an agent sent to protect Peter parker, nothing else.

School came in for another day and Riley avoid peter the most untilat lunch he got to her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an empty classroom. "Riley, look what happened, it was a mistake, can't we just be friends again atleast" Peter said. "I'm here as an agent to protect you, nothing else" she said. "Riley.. " peter said. "I am here to protect you " she repeated. "Riley, your not just an agent to me-" peter began. "I am agent Riley Hill, not to interact with Peter parker only when necessary and do not blow my cother" Riley said. "Well your cothers blown already, Riley i- i-" Peter said. "I am here to protect-" Riley was about to repeat again but Peter had pulled her to him and kissed her.

It was a shock at first and then she kissed back for a few Secounds. No, this-I cant, Phoinex, but, Peter only doing this to make me happy, Riley began to think and pulled away. "I-I amm here to protect you" she sturtered and ran out the room, leaving Peter feeling upset and alone.

Riley went and sat on a bench outside, she was taking deep yoga fire breathes. She was all alone, the bench was under a tree. "Psst" she heard and her head whipped around, she wiped her teary face "Thor? " she said surprised. She walked over to him. "Riley, you ok" he asked. "I'm, fine long story, why are you here" she asked. "Riley, it's loki, he's locked himself in his room, and the only thing we can hear is him saying your name, he won't talk to any of us, so we thought he might talk to you" he said. Riley brushed away her mountain full of problems, nodded and said "I guess, it's a trip to asgard" she said and Thor smiled a bit.