𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Hey guys get a load of MEeEeEe (Raquel from Barbie 😼) Second chapter, I'm pretty proud of myself I probably posted this a couple days after the first Chapter. The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is called "Nowhere to run" by Stegosaurus Rex, you may have heard it before🤪 *weird feral noises*
....
Ok I'm done sorry, I'll stop.

This contains cursing and use of bad words if your uncomfortable I'm sorry but this book is not for you!
But I hope you enjoy loves!!<3333

Monday, February 16 4:00 A.M.
3rd person POV

Shoyo wakes up to a loud beeping noise *bang* is all you hear throughout the house.

"That's right folks, you've heard it hear first, Hinata Shoyo has scored a goal in the window with the alarm clock and he maDE iIT! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD WOOHOOO"
Okay I'm sorry back to the story

Sora and Hikari ran to Shoyo's room as soon as they heard the bang their eyes shot straight up and ran to Hinata's room busting the door open. "OMG SHOYO ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yelled Sora.

Meanwhile with Natsu...

*Natsu being sound asleep not caring about her brother possibly being kidnapped or their parents yelling*

Back with Hinata...

Hinata shot straight up and started rubbing his eyes "what happened? And why are you in my room yelling?" Asked Shoyo being a dumb bi- *ahem* oblivious and dence.

Hikari and Sora sweatdrop because they know if Shoyo wake up for no reason he has a bad mood the whole day. Sora was about to say some bad excuse but Hikari steps in "You have to wake up because you need to get gifts for Hitoka and Shimizu so get up."

After Hinata hears "Hitoka and Shimizu" his eyes widen and gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom quickly to get ready.

Sora and Hikari sweatdrop once again because of the nice save Hikari did. They slowly go to their room to get ready.

Hinata brushes his teeth and face and then goes to put on some clothes. (A pic of what he's wearing)

Description: Black leggings with a white shirt and a gray button up sweater

He grabs his bags, suitcases, toothbrush, charger, and personal things etc.

He leaves his room and starts walking down the stairs, he places his bags near the door, goes back up to his room and grabs an air horn.

Thoughts, Japenese, English

I'm gonna blow the horn in her room so she can wake up Hinata thinks with a sly smirk on his face.

He goes down the hallway and opens Natsu's door, he then presses down on the button, all yoy can hear is *HOONKKK* throughout the house(I think that's the right sound).

He quickly shuts the door and runs downstairs so she doesn't get mad at him. "AHHH" Natsu yells, she opens her door, and stops down the stairs with a pillow in her hand. She smirks "You sly fucking bitch" she says and throws the pillow straight at Hinata. He falls on the floor from the sudden attack and starts getting hit by Natsu's pillow

(I forgot to say Natsu is older in this story, she's in middle school so she's around 13-14 and Hinatas 16-17 since he's a 2nd year so they are 3 years apart)

"NATSU GOT OFF YOU SO HEAVY YOU PIG ELEPHANT GOT OFF ME!" Yells Shoyo as he's trying to push off the irritated Natsu.

"OI NATSU GET OF SHOYO AND GO PACK WE HAVE TO AREIVE THERE AT 12:00 SO YOU GOT 6 HOURS CAUSE IT TAKES AN HOUR TO REACH THE AIRPORT AND THEN SECURITY SO GET YOUR ASS UP AND PACK!" Hikari yells being irritated because it's too early in the morning, they stop and Natsu runs up the stairs to change her outfit:

 "OI NATSU GET OF SHOYO AND GO PACK WE HAVE TO AREIVE THERE  AT 12:00 SO YOU GOT 6 HOURS CAUSE IT TAKES AN HOUR TO REACH THE AIRPORT AND THEN SECURITY SO GET YOUR ASS UP AND PACK!" Hikari yells being irritated because it's too early in the morning...

Description: A beige(ish) long sleeve turtle neck with a red button up overall dress

Natsu starts packing and getting her belongings like Hinata did.

She finishes and runs downstairs to see Sora cooking breakfast "Mornin' mom!" Natsu calls out "Good morning Natsu, ooh nice outfit! Are you and Shoyo going out?" Asks Sora.

"Uh yea he's getting some stuff for Kiyoko and Yachi, but I'm coming with him so he doesn't go overload."

"Good to hear, breakfast is ready so go call Hikari and Shoyo" "Hai!" Yells Natsu to find Shoyo and dad sitting in the couch watching the news.

"Shoyo, Dad, mom said breakfast is ready so come on!" Exclaimed Natsu while walking back to the kitchen. Shoyo gets up and has a seat on the chair near the island.

Hikari sits on one side of Shoyo while Natsu sits in the other, Sora then joins them and sits next to Hikari. "Itadakimasu" the all day and start eating.

Once they finish they put the dishes in the sink and Hinata and Natsu get ready to go to the mall to get the gifts baskets for the girls and Tobio.

"BYE MOM BYE DAD SEE YA LATER!" They both tell and run out the door. They both grab their bikes and start peddling to the mall.

Time skip to when they get to the mall
Still 3rd person POV

"UWAHH I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN FOREVER I FORGOT HOW BIG IT IS!" Yells Natsu in the middle of the mall and a bunch of people start staring at them. Hinata is internally dies with all of the eyes on them.

Hinata them whispers in Natsu's ear "Oi you dumb bitch shut up everybody is looking at us so shut it!" Natsu stops and bows while apologizing "Gomen(TsUkI)" Hinata internally sighs and bows while apologizes "Gomen sorry for her behavior" he says and starts dragging her by her hair into a craft shop.

He smacks the back of her head "You dumb bitch you embarrassed yourself and me" Says Hinata internally cringing over the fact every was staring at them, they decided to get started shopping.

UWAHHH THANK YOU GUYS FOR 25 VIEWS! ITS NOT A LOT BUT I REALLY AND DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT, ILY ALL SO MUCH THABK YOU FOR READING!!<3333

1030 words