𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

YAHOOO! THERES A PICTURE OF HINATA!!! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down songs above is "American Boy" by Estelle ft. Kanye West! I hope you guys enjoy the story!

This chapter contains swearing and curse words, if your not comfortable with that this book is not for you, Sorry!<3

Thoughts, Japenese, English

Monday, February 16
10:07 A.M.

3rd person POV

It was a nice day, perfect weather, everyone packed up and got into the car, Shoyo made sure that he brung the gift boxes for Shimizu(Kiyoko), Hitoka(Yachi), and Tobio(Kageyama), with him so he would forget.

"Oi get your asses in the car we gotta go!" Yells Hikari/dad. "HAI!" Yell Natsu and Hinata while running to the car.

Sora/mom came into the car with snacks while Natsu and Hinata sweat dropped since they almost for got the snacks, "THANK YOU MOM!" They both yell at the same time in the car, WITH Hikari.

"OI SHUT YOUR BIG ASS MOUTHS UP IM TRYING TO DRIVE!" Yells Hikari. "Hai..."

30 minutes later

"YOU DUMBASS!"

Dumbass=Natsu

"WHAT DID I DO!?!"

"YOU ATE ALL SNACKS FAT ASS!"

ITS NOT MY FAULT I DIDNT EAT BREAKFAST!"

"YOU DUMBASS WE ATE BREAKFAST TOGETHER AT THE DINER!"

"ITS NOT M-"

"OI SHUT UP!"

"Yes dad"

After that...
11:03 A.M.
At the airport
Still 3rd person POV

The Hinata family has arrived at the airport and entered it, it was going well until Natsu did the same thing at the mall *sIgH*

"WOAH I HAVENT BEEN HERE FOREVER ITS HUGE!!" "Oi dumbass stop it people are looking at us!" Shoyo whispers in her ear .

"Oh uh Gomen (TsUkIx2)" "Gomen, Sorry for her behavior" Says Hikari now irritated.

"Eek dad I can feel your stare into my soul, stopppp!" Natsu whines to Hikari. "It's your fault dumbass cmon we have to get our bags checked!" Hikari says, "Hai" the rest of the group say.

Time skip after Hikari yelling at security because they won't let them through even though they said they were good to go.

After that chaos, the family boarded the plane and got to their seats, turns out hell was 'nice' today and gave Natsu a seat next to Shoyo.

"Oi can you stop im trying to sleep," says Hinata trying to shut Natsu up. "I can't I'm just too excited!!" Says Natsu with a lot of enthusiasm. "Ughhh just" and mutters something under his breathe.

9 hours later
Remaining time: 2 hours
Still 3rd person POV
9:00 P.M.

"Shoyo wake up, Shoyo look out the window!!" Says Natsu. Hinata mutters something and starts to wake up.

"Natsu I swear to god if you woke me up for no reason I'm gonna-" "No look at the window!"

Hinata turns his heads he gasps *lE gAsPs* "woah!" "I know right it looks so pretty!" (Picture for reference!)

Description: a night sky with the city lights glowing.

"Wahh!! It's so pretty! I'm gonna take a picture!" Says shoyo while taking out his phone.

"Can you send me it?" Says Natsu wanting a pic of the view, "Sure whatever"

TO BE CONTINUED! Sorry about this short chapter! I am going to make the 2nd part to this when they surprise Kiyoko and Yachi. Tobio will in the 4rd part and the team will be in the 3rd! I hope you enjoyed! Bye loves!!! <333

582 words