JOKE SMUT CHAPTER!

THIS IS ALL A JOKE SMUT THING THAT I MADE. DO NOT GET MAD PLEASE! THIS ALSO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HAIKYUU NOR ANIME IN GENERAL! Comment as much as y'all want bc <3 HellenCaroline11 and aliqariix helped me get these ideas. I want to thank them for being my inspiration and telling me about how amazing it was🥺🥰

Warning:
Smut and a lot of cringe happen in here. Do not read if you're uncomfortable with these two subjects :)

Sofia gets thrown on the spiky bed. Jacob quickly walks towards Sofia and starts to take off his belt. Sofia gulps.

"J-Jacob? What are you g-g-g-going to do? 🥺" Sofia asks Jacob as he starts to unbutton his shirt. He looks up and smirks at Sofia. As he finished taking off his shirt. He leans in to grab Sofia's shirts and starts to take it off.

"J-Jacob~" Sofia moans as the air touches her big tits 😆. Jacob can't wait anymore as he is giving Sofia a lustful look. He can't wait anymore as his member grows in his pants. Jacob starts to groan at how his pants become tight.

"Nghh~.." Jacob barks out 🥺🤭. Sofia helps Jacob take his pants off as a 'thank you'

"Stay down and dont move bitch," Jacob roars at Sofia.

"Y-y-y-yes sir," Sofia says softly in the sweetest voice the earth had ever heard.

Jacob grabs her legs and quickly takes her pants and panties off as fast as he can and quickly puts this clear stuff on his penis.

He quickly stuff his hard, straight, member in her big butt. Sofia screeches and scratches Jacob because of the pleasure she is getting ☺️

"Ahh~" Jacob meows over the soft walls of Sofia's butt around is long penis. The pleasure both of the heterosexuals moan. Jacob grabs Sofia's waist harshly, making her hiss.

"A-ah~! J-j-Jacob! Do it s-softly!" Sofia moans out. Jacob rolls his eyes and starts to pound her like meat when you are making a hamburger 😳

"A-AH~ DADDY~🥴" She moans out. 'I'm not going to last long' Sofia thinks as she is getting slammed by Jacob. (#bodyslammer 🥺)

Jacob thrusts super hard into Sofia. She screeches like a pterodactyl, one of Jacobs favorite dinosaur. Jacobs eyes widen at how Sofia sounds like his favorite dinosaur. He then smirks and pounds into her at mad speed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH|~~~~~~~~!" Sofia moans super load as she releases this gooey stuff. Jacob groans as he is getting close to finishing. He moves harder and he finishes in Sofia's butt. Sofia moans as the feels the same gooey stuff she released on the bed, now in her butt.

The two catch their breathes with sweat on them everywhere.

"I have the boys😈 coming over to play fornite so go to the kitchen where you belong and make us sandwiches 🙄" Jacob says.

"Y-yes sir 🥺" Sofia says softly like a whisper in the ocean. She quickly puts her clothes on and hurry to the kitchen while Jacob gets ready to play fortnite.

A new and actually chapter coming out soon 😈

Also, saying "penis" and "member" is so uncomfortable-