𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! I hope you had an amazing day so far! I've been pretty good so far. I hope you enjoy my story! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is called "Daddy Issues" by The Neighbourhood! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 17
7:01 A.M.
3rd person POV

There it is, Tanaka and Nota on their knees with a red face while begging Hinata to join their club. Hinata is nervous and doesn't know what to do. "EEK!" "PLEASE JOIN!" They beg.

"Uhhh umm, I don't think so?" Says Hinata confused and under pressure. "PLEASE WE ARE BEGGING YOU!" They yell and starting to bow to Shoyo.

Shoyo gets nervous "umm, FINE SURE WHATEVER PLEASE STOP!" Shoyo says while gently hitting the top of their head.

The team starts celebrating while Tanaka and Noya start crying with their fake anime tears because they got 'the goddess' to touch them.

"I AM NEVER WASHING MY HEAD!" Yells Tanaka. "ME TOO BRO" Noya yells while running around the gym.

"Uh guys," Shoyo says trying to get their attention

"Guys"

"Everyone"

"Hello?"

"Guys!! I need to say anything!"

Nobody hears Shoyo over all the ruckus the team is making.

"OI DUMBASSES SHUT UP I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING!!" Shoyo finally got everyone's attention with his yelling and a deadly glare he gave the team. Everyone sweatdropped, even the coaches.

Note to self, never make Shoyo mad

They all think.

"So now that I have your attention, I'm not technically joining the team," Hinata says while doing a shy face (this is kinda how he looks like ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎)

Everyone deadpans. "What kind of fuckery is this?" (YALL know where that's from? No? Ok I'll shut up now) Natsu says not knowing what Shoyo means.

"You said 'I'll join the team' then say 'I'm not technically joining the team' like? Sir, your good you there?"

"You didn't let me finish dumbass, as I was saying, I'm not gonna join as a volleyball player, maybe a manager because I don't play volleyball anymore as I said earlier"(chapter 7) 

"DEAL!" The volleyball club yells excitedly.

"Uhhh coach?" Shoyo says wondering g if it's okay.

"Yeah sure ginger, it seems like the boys will love your company here," says coach Ukai.

I forgot to do the coach's introduction in the last chapter so pretend I did that ya? Okay good

"I also have one more question, Natsu has to stay with me sometimes because we can't trust her alone at home, so can I bring her to practice?" Asks(more like begging) coach Ukai.

"Sure ginger, just make sure she doesn't cause too much ruckus," says the coach not caring if Natsu comes or not.

"YES, thank you, coach!" Hinata yells.

Shimizu turns to Hinata since he has to get a permission slip. "Sho you have to fill-" right before she could tell Shoyo something, the door opened with a bang.

They all see Takeda Sensei on the floor with papers in his hand. "Everyone! We have been accepted into a training camp from Nekoma!!" Yells Takeda sensei.

"TODAY IS SUCH A GOOD DAY" yells Tanaka and Noya.

Kiyoko and Yachi squeal "HINATA ITS YOUR FIRST TRAINING CAMP WITH US!! EEK, THAT MEANS YOU CAN MEET THE OTHER MANAGERS!!" They say together.

"UWAHH YOUR RIGHT IM SO EXCITED!" He yells jumping up and down. And all the boys (-3) start to get a nosebleed after seeing this mighty, delicious, and fine 6 pack in Shoyo. (Delicious~😋😩)

"I CALL BATHROOM!!!" yells Tanaka as he's running to the bathroom door trying to hold back his nosebleed.

While the boys run to the bathroom, the girls & Shoyo are having a squeal session. "I CAN'T WAIT!" "THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!"

*Ahem* "Shoyo can I go with you and Natsu to see Sora and Hikari?" Asks Tobio missing his aunt and uncle.

"Sure I don't mind Tobio!" Shoyo says while being excited.

The boys come out of the bathroom to hear Kiyoko say...

"Omg shoyo is that your girlfriend and boyfriend?" Says Kiyoko being curious and excited to ship people with Hinata.

LOOK AT THIS, LIKE RIGHT NOW:

••LOOK AT THIS, LIKE RIGHT NOW:

IEJEJSIWSU HOW DID I GET UP TO #16 ON HINATA HAREM??? WHEN THE FYCK DID MY BOOK BLOW UP, IT HAS 484 VIEWS!!! ONG TY ALL SO MUCH I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BLOW UP BUT THANK YOU IF YOU READ, VOTED, OR SAVED IT!! tehehe SORRY GUYS, you gotta wait for the next chapter and it's a little short.  ADIOS HERMANOS!!<333

Update: YALL I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE VIEWS KEEP GOING UP IM GONNA COMMIT ARSON. TY ALL SO MUCH FOR 573 VIEWS, ITS HALF OF A HUNDRED AHHH ILY ALL!!

817 words