𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

HOLA MY DEMONS! HOW HAVE YA BEEN?? I hope your doing well! Sorry it took a couple of days, I had tests for school so I couldn't post on the previous days! Uhh i dont know what else to say, UHH THANKS FOR THE VIEWS, VOTES, AND SAVES!! And thank you everyone who voted on the poll I put!! I really appreciate all of you!! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Bubble Pop Electric" by Gwen Stefani! I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 18
9:36 A.M.
3rd person POV

Flashback time!!

"Why can they touch ShoyooOoOO!?!?" Says Tanaka and Noya with Suga in the back.

"Just shut up Tanaka!" Yells Daichi.

Yeah that's it's lmao, anyways let's go into the story!!

"Omg Shoyo you know how to cook so well!! It tastes so good!!" Says Runa.

"Mhm! Where'd you learn how to cook?" Asks Kaori.

"I learned in America! Maybe after we make everyone their lunch I can make an American meal for the managers if you guys don't mind!" Says Shoyo.

"YES!" All the managers yell.

"I- Okay," says Shoyo a little startled.

Uhhh, they are walking out of the cafeteria and then bump into another team. I wOnDeR wHo It IsSsSsS!!!!

'Oh No!!! They bumped into a selfish brat named Oikawa!!!' Dodieoejr anyways after my Dora lesson-

They here ruckus at the end of the hallway.

"Let's check it out!" Says Yukie still being attached to Shoyo's right side.

"Yeah!!! Let's go!!" Says Hana being attached on Shoyo's left side.

Shoyo literally doesn't get arms, Yukie and Hana said "Mine," #ripShoyo

As Hana and Yukie drag Shoyo (part 6) they look to see the same guy that passed them earlier when Shoyo got stuck with Yukie and Hana from a bunch of girls. (Uhh I'll do a flashback)

Flashback of when Shoyo got everyone's attention

"What the fuck??" Says Shoyo kinda yelling, getting everyone's attention.

The girls start to squeal.

"HES SO CUTE AHHH!!!" One yells.

"OMG WHO ARE THOSE TWO GIRLS ARE THEY HIS GIRLFRIENDS?!?" Another yell.

All the girls start to circle Shoyo, Yukie, and Hana.

"ARE YOU SINGLE!?!"

"YOUR SO CUTE!!!"

"ARE YOU THREE TOGETHER!?!"

"YOUR SUCH A CUTE TRIO!!"

"WHATS YOUR NAME!?!"