𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

DEMONSNSNSSS!!! HEYAAA!!! IM REALLY HAPPY TODAY!!!! Guys, I'm a mom to my little amazing child. HellenCaroline11 I'm so proud 😼😌🤚 ANYWAYS... The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Teen Idle" by Marina and the Diamonds! I hope you enjoy thing chapter!!!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 18
9:02 A.M.
3rd person POV

Imma do a quick flashback on what happened at the end of the last chapter so you don't have to go back, your welcome!

"ImMMMm GONNA SWINGggGgGgG FROM THE CHANDELIERrRrRr FROM THE- AHHH IM FALLING!!" Someone yells from the cafeteria.

"Uhh??" Shoyo says "Wanna see what's happening??"

"LETS GO!" Says Yukie and Hana, dragging Shoyo.

"YUKIE! Leave him alone!" Yells Kaori.

"Come on Hana, you can't keep him forever!" Says Runa.

"YES I CAN, IM A BAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL ME!"

Bad bitch protection squad take your attendance and say whatever

So after Hana and Yukie becomes a bad bitch, they go to the kitchen to see who fell after singing "Chandelier" By Sia.

They go and look in the cafeteria to see a guy with White and black/gray hair. (Ykyk) Standing on the table with a chandelier next to him.

"The fuck?" Shoyo says (like this and the other chapter title)

This time, the male didn't fall in love because he didn't get to see Shoyo because Kageyama was standing in front of him but could see the two mangers clinging on to something.

"HEY HEY HEY KARASUNO!!" He says.

I'm putting the manager and where they are from so people doing ty have to go back a couple chapter!
Shirofuku Yukie, Fukurōdani team
Suzumeda Kaori, Fukurōdani team
Misaki Hana, Johzenji team
Kuribayashi Runa, Johzenji team

"Oh Hey Yukippe and Kaori!! What are you doing Karasuno??" He says while getting off the table.

"And Hana and Runa??" He says cleaning the dust off of him.

"WE WENT EXPLORING WITH KARASUNO!!" Says Yukie really excited.

"REALLY!?! HOW COME YOU DIDNT INVITE ME!! I COULD SEE GLASSES!!" He yells.

"Because we wanted to spend time with the managers!" Says Hana.

"So Yacchan and Kiyoko!?"

"Yeah butttttt, we can here for the other manager!!" Yukie says.

"REALLY WHERE!?!" He says running up to Yukie.

"Uhh hi!" Shoyo says.

The male looks at Shoyo.

He's really cute! He thinks.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata! Call me by my first name or a nickname!" Shoyo says.

"H-hi I'm Bokuto Kōtarō, nice to meet you," Bokuto says with blush on his face.

Shoyo starts to grin.

Bokuto is having a 𝑔𝑎𝑒 panic rn.

"N-nice to meet you, is that Kurobro calling I uhh have to go," He says while literally be the ✨flash✨ and running as fast as he can out of the cafeteria.

HE WAS SO CUTE!! AND HE SMILED AT MEE!! I HAVE TO TELL AKAASHI!! Bokuto thinks while smiling like crazy while running to the teams room to tell the team.

He slams the door open.

"Bokuto what did I-" A black haired male cut his own words off.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" he asks.

"AKAASHI!! I JUST MET ONE OF KARASUNOS MANAGERS!!" He yells getting the whole room's attention.

"Okay... but you know their managers?" Akaashi says.

"YES BUT THERE IS A NEW ONE AND HE IS SO CUTE!! AND YUKIEPOO AND HANA WERE HOLDING HIM AND THEY WERE REALLY CLOSE!!" Bokuto yells getting jealous.

"So you got jealous?" Says their #2, Tatsuki Washio.

"NOO....... Uhh well maybe!" Bokuto says.

He starts to go emo mode.

"Don't worry Bokuto, they are probably just friends," Says Akaashi trying to cheer Bokuto up.

"Sure.." Bokuto says still in his emo mode.

*sIgH*

With my baby Shoyo

"Uhh what the hell just happened??" Says Shoyo like really confused why Bokuto ran out the cafeteria.

"I'm sure it's nothing!" Says Yukie and Hana at the same time.

"Uhh okay!!" Says Shoyo.

"Let's make some food!" Says Runa.

"OH YEAH!! Let's go!" Says Shoyo.

Yukie and Hana finally let go of Shoyo (after literally 30 minutes)

Time skip from them making food and the. Yukie and Hana attaching themselves to Shoyo again

"Why can they touch ShoyooOoOO!?!?" Says Tanaka and Noya with Suga in the back.

"Just shut up Tanaka!" Yells Daichi.

Y'all I'm gonna leave it here, sorry that it's a short chapter, I want y'all to vote for the next team they are gonna see! THABK YOU FOR 4.8k IM REALLY HAPPY! Thanks for reading ily all so much!! Have a good day!! <3333

773 words<333