𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

YAHOOOO! How have you all been? I'm tired of school rn, I'm writing this the same day I wrote the other parts! Just had to make you guys wait a little hehe sorry! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 song above is "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood! Hope you enjoy the story!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, Sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 17
6:01 A.M.
3rd person POV

Shoyo mutters something that everyone else heard "So Tobio is here, I wonder where he is though..."

"You know Kageyama?" Asked Yachi wanting to know how Shoyo knows their scowled setter. "Oh, yeah! I haven't seen him in 5 years!"

The boys enthusiasm died down after being jealous that the sunshine knows kageyama.

"So you know Kageyama, the king?" asks a jealous Tsukishima trying to hide his jealousy in his voice.

"Of course! He's my-" Shoyo gets interrupted by the gym door being slammed open. Everyone looked at the direction of the door.

There was a tall male with raven like hair and dark blue eyes.

He took a look around to see everyone crowd the bench. He sees some long orange hair

It can't be, can it? But he's in America, he would tell me if he's here

"Oh um, Gomen" says the Raven male. "What are you guys doing?" He asks confused.

He suddenly sees the people getting pushed. He see's a figure running to him. He see's wait BOKE?!??

"TOBIO I MISSED YOU!! DID YOU MISS ME?!?" Yells a running Shoyo running to Tobio and hugging him.

"Yeah, but how did you come here boke!" He says while getting his cousin off him smacking and his head.

"OWWIE BAKAYAMA STOP HITTING ME!" Shoyo says while trying to run away from an irritated Kageyama. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BITCH!" Says Shoyo running away from Kageyama.

"OI TOBIO OVER HERE!" Natsu yells jumping on the bench. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS COME HERE!?!?" Kageyama yells after grabbing Shoyo by his shirt and dropping him on the floor.

"OW BAKAYAMA, RESPECT YOUR SENPAI!!" Shoyo says sticking his tongue at kageyama and then pouting while everyone awed at the sight.

"Ok cool, but how do you guys know eachother," Yachi asks. "And senpai?" Tanaka says confused.

"Oh yeah I'll explain, one moment, OI BITCH HELP ME UP!" Shoyo yells at kageyama. He decides to help up shoyo (for the first time) because he doesn't want to get him mad.

After getting situated and Shoyo smacking kageyama's head

"Okay, so it looks like everybody wants an explanation, so I'll start with how me and Bokeyama know each other." The volleyball club nods.(when I say volleyball club it means the team plus the managers and coaches)

"So Tobio is our cousin, *shoyo gesturing him and Natsu* I know it doesn't make sense because we dont look alike at all, but our mom's are sisters so then when they got married they took our dads last name. Make sense?" Shoyo says, finished explaining.

They took a minute to register and then it hit them, "OHHH YOUR COUSINS FROM YOUR MOMS SIDE!" Nishinoya says.

The three cousins nod "and then for the second question about me saying senpai is that I'm a 2nd year, even though I'm pretty short, I'm still a second year and I played in a volleyball team in America! I was a middle blocker and spiker, but I don't play anymore" Explains shoyo.

"How are you supposed to be a spiker shrimpy? Your so small you can't even reach the net," says Saltyshima. "To answer your question SALTYSHIMA,"

*cleaes throat* "EvEn ThOuGh I aM sHoRt I cAn JuMp!" (I had to do it sorry![not sorry😋])

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy(not Kiyoko, Yachi, Tobio, and Natsu because they already know.)

Their only question was how is someone so short be able to jump really high?

"Then prove that you 'Can jump'" Saltyshima says with air quotes. "okay since you don't believe me I'll spike a set, TOBIO CMON YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Yells Hinata.

Everyone except you know who, are confused about what Hinata is gonna do.

I'm not good at writing games so I'm just gonna try my best to explain it with the best of my ability's, so sorry if it's crappy and shitty!

Hinata and Kageyama both go near the net, Hinata backs up as Kageyama sets to Hinata. Hinata runs up and and slams the ball in the other side of the net. The teams mouth drop as they never seen a quick attack that fast.

"OMG TOBIO THAT FELT GREAT CAN WE DO ANOTHER ONE??" "Yeah sure just shut up dumbass!"

Everyone shook out of their shock and started to blush(the whole team except the two players, the managers, and the coaches obviously)

Tanaka and Nishinoya look at wachoher with their faces red and nod (they be using bropathic powers)

"PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM!"

Ok this is not apart of the story but look:

••Ok this is not apart of the story but look:

AHSJDJSHSJ AHH TY YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 206 VIEWS!! IM SO HAPPY ILYASM! UWAHH! IM NUMBER #27 ON everyonexhinata AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING! ILY ALL TYSM. 💕 This was also a short(ish) chapter so sorry about that loves!<333 I also have a doctors appointment and need to take a physical so the last one and this one will be the only chapters today! ILY ALL SO MUCH! <333

923 words