𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

HERMANOS, GOOD DAY!! Sorry for making you guys wait until today, I chose to make you guys suffer, but I think we all know what Hitokas and Shimizu's answer is from the chapter name and the last chapter details. Anyways I just want to say that I love all of you, thank you all so much for reading my story as well as voting and saving it! I'm really thankful as I never expected this book to have all these views. Sorry for the long intro but the 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Everything I Wanted" by Billie Eilish. Let's get into the chapter!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 17
7:41 A.M.
3rd person POV

"Wait but where is Shoyo gonna stay? With us or the boys?" Kiyoko asks wanting Shoyo to stay with the managers because she knows he's gay as shit.

"Uh well, it is his choice, it depends if the managers are fine with it," Takeda says.

The boys look at the managers begging them to let Shoyo stay with them.

Yachi and Kiyoko use their weird telepathic powers and decided to wake up and choose chaos.

Yachi and Kiyoko look at each other and nod.

"We want Shoyo to stay with-"

"We want Shoyo to stay with us!!" Yachi and Kiyoko both grin evilly as all the boys sulk while Hinata gets even more excited.

"I GET TO STAY WITH MY TO BEST FRIENDS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" Yells Hinata who is literally running laps around the gym.

"But obviously Hinata is washing in the boys bathroom" Takeda sensei says while being nervous since the boys are still sulking.

"My GoDdEsS wHy MuSt YoU lEaVe Us!" Says a sobbing Tanaka and Nishinoya. Daichi decided to stop sulking and smacks the back of the duos heads.

"He's going to be in the same shower room as us" whispers in the ears of Tanaka and Noya but the rest of the team heard.

"YESS WOOHOOOO!!!!" Yells Tanaka while taking off his shirt and swinging it in the air.

Everyone started celebrating and being the happy little kids they are.

*AHEM* coach Ukai clears his throat. (Y'all why did I forget how to write throat?) "Everyone I need your attention in glasses" Ukai says while being a little irritated they aren't taking this seriously.

"The Training camp is tomorrow, we got the information a little late, so go to your parents to fill them in, and Shoyo I need you to come with me and the girls to measure you for a jacket," Takeda says while gesturing Shoyo and Natsu(did y'all forget about her? Yes? No? Well I did lmao) "Oh coach Natsu has to come with me since she can't stay alone at home because this dumbass set the house on fire in America trying to make a SANDWHICH!" Shoyo yells while smacking the back of Natsu's head.

Kiyoko, Yachi, and Tobio start to snicker a little but trying to hide it so Natsu doesn't get in her mood. The team is standing there dumbfounded, how the fuck do you set the house on fire while trying to make a sandwhich everyone starts to think.

"It's not my fault I was trying to make a turkey sandwhich and I need to use the stove!" Natsu says trying to defend herself.

Coach started to join in the snickering.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED THE OVEN TO MAKE A TURKEY SANDWICH?!?" Yells Shoyo.

Everyone stood dumbfounded and trying their hardest but to laugh.

"I WANTED TO HEAT IT UP!" Says Natsu.

"THEN PUT WHY DIDNT YOU PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE?"

"BECAUSE IT WAS BROKEN!"

"OH RIGHT, I FORGOT YOU FUCKING EXPLODED IT WHILE TRYING TO PUT SOUP IN THE MICROWAVE WITH THE SPOON STILL IN THE BOWL!"

"WELL I WAS NEVER INFORMED OF NOT LEAVING THE SPOON IN!"

"YES YOU WERE, BEFORE WE LEFT MOM AND DAD FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT ANY UTENSILS IN THE MICROWAVE!"

Natsu stars to mutter something making Shoyo know that he won the argument.

"Fucking dumbass" Shoyo whispers making Tobio, since he's right next to him, start to burst out laughing.

The team watching Tobio laugh couldn't help but also start to laugh.

Tsukishima starts to snicker "How the fuck did you cause a fire with the oven?"

"Great question Tsukishima, let's ask Natsu" Shoyo says, turning his head to Natsu.

"Okay all I did was turn the stove on and put it on high heat, then I put the sandwich on it, then I left it on the stove to go watch tv, as I was watching my movie I smelt a something burning and it turns out my sandwhich got burnt, but it totally wasn't my fault, I left it for a minute!" Natsu says.

"And did you put a pan before turning the stove on?" Asks Shoyo.

"No... wait- your supposed to do that?"

"YOU DUMBASS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COOKING CLASSES MOM HAD WITH YOU??"

"UHH WELL DONT YOU LOOK AT THE TIME- I MUST GET GOING NOW, MY WASHING MACHINE NEEDS TO HAVE ITS MORNING COFFEE UHH ILL SEE YOU ALL LATER!" Natsu says running out of the gym.

"YOU DUMBASS SORRY GUYS UHH ILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! SHIMIZU, YACHI, TOBIO, ILL SEE YOU LATER! COME BACK YOU BITCH!" Shoyo yells while grabbing his bag and run out the gym.

He everyone in the gym dumbfounded while Tobio is in the floor rolling around with laughter. "HAHAH HOW THE-HAHA, I CANT BREATHE!!"

The next day later (Ik I said in one of the chapters Shoyo was gonna start next week but he starts "tomorrow" but tomorrow is training camp, which means that he is going to training camp, with a WHOLE LOT of boys)

To be continued

I'm gonna upload the chapter when get in the bus for training camp, I also gotta include more characters and make them talk. HIW DIDNI GET 1K VIEWS VIEWSDJJSHSBS IM GONNA DIE RN HOW DID I GET SO MANY VIEWS MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR SUCKS TOO SO HOW?!??! OMG I DINT KNIW WHAT TO SAY BUT IM SO HAPPY! THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READING MY BOOK!! Thank you for reading the chapter!! The next chapter is gonna come out later! Ily all so much and thank you so much!!!!<333

Edited: the next chapter is gonna come out a little later since I wanna read some story's on Wattpad! Thank you for your support and comments!!

1114 words